User Avatar Image

Interactive Story Thread - Write The Story, just like the game!

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 395 users

Ok so basically read the rules BEFORE writing! Its pretty self explanatory (once the thread gets going) but you are limited to THREE sentences. Other forums I am apart of have had a lot of fun with something like this. Mods: if this is in the wrong section, feel free to move/delete

RULES:

1) KEEP IT SHORT, TOPS MAYBE 8-10 DIALOUGE LINES OR SENTENCES

2) NO DOUBLE POSTING

3) YOUR POST MUST DIRECTLY FOLLOW IN THE STORY FROM THE POSTER ABOVE YOU!

4) NO KILLING OF LEE OR CLEM, feel free to off anyone else though

So we will see how it goes, since TWD is a M rated game lets try to be mature about this! Anyways so the story will pick off right where the game itself ended which is Lee hearing the mysterious mans voice over Clems walkie talkie. So to start off I will say:

After hearing the unknown voice on the other end of the walkie talkie, lee was shocked. Looking at Kenny, Lee didnt know what to do. They were about 3 hours out of their destination.

-Wake up Clementine, and let her explain
-Play with the walkie talkie and try to get in touch with the unknown voice

BE CREATIVE!!! Once again you can make it as many choices as you want just make sure you stay within the 3 sentence limit. You can be serious, funny, witty but just keep the story flowing!

47 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • After arriving in Savannah Lee and Kenny both find love again, in each other. They ditch the rest and sail off on Big gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride, side by side, ebony and ivory......
    [ATTACH]3346[/ATTACH]

• @ozzmann said: After arriving in Savannah Lee and Kenny both find love again, in each other. They ditch the rest and sail off on Big gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride, side by side, ebony and ivory......
    [ATTACH]3346[/ATTACH]

Thats great your contributing but you forgot to leave choices...SO in this case lets just act like that post never happened

• @kirby18 said: Thats great your contributing but you forgot to leave choices...SO in this case lets just act like that post never happened

Just trying to jump start your story!

• Ok well thanks for bumping my thread *bro fist* anyway I will take the honor of continuing the story:

-Wake Up Clementine

Lee decides Clementine should explain this immeidately. After waking her up, Lee asks "I thought you said this didnt work...". Clementine replies "It doesnt." Lee responds:

-"Are you lying to me?"
    -"You're lying to me, tell me the truth"
    -"Then why is there a guy on the other end that knows your name"
    -Silence

• EDIT : I was beat.

EDIT : Might as well start here.

-"You're lying to me, tell me the truth"

"You're lying to me, Clementine, now tell me the truth." Lee said, a little sternly. Clementine is shocked by this. "W-Why would you think I would lie to you?" Lee gives her the walkie-talkie back. "Because there is a man on it who knows you. We heard him." Lee said. Clementine gulped, scared. She didn't want them to find this out. What will Lee say next?

-"Look, Clementine, don't you remember when your parents told you not to talk to strangers?"
    -"Don't talk to him."
    -"I'm going to hold onto the walkie-talkie for now."
    -"..."

• -"Im gonna hold on to the walkie-talkie for now"

Clementine whimpered, "...b- but he knows where my parents are." "Im sorry clem, but we cant be sure if this man is good, ya know what I mean, I promise we'll look for your parents but Im still holding on for it for now." Clementine nods, while Lee needs to rethink his plan. Who does he talk to get a second opinion?

-Kenny
    -Chuck
    -Omid/Christa
    -Ben

• -Lee decides to talk to Kenny.

Kenny: "Screw it. We just need to find a boat."

-"We shouldn't ignore the voice on the walkie..."
    -"You're right."
    - "We'll deal with this later."
    -"..."

• "Hey Kenny, can I talk to you...outside?" "yea...sure, hey clem mind watching the controls for a while?(walk outside)what do we do now?" Lee needs to choose his words carefully:

-"We need to find a boat, regardless of whomever is waiting for us"
    -"Her parents cant be there still, how do we deal with this creep?"
    -"I say we look for her parents and find settlement for a while to gain supplies"
    -"What do you think?"

• -What do you think?

"Lee, this boat's the only thing we got left. We ain't gonna let this guy get in our way of findin' a boat, alright? It's our only shot now..."

Lee says:
    -Agreed. We have to find the boat.
    -No, this guy said he knows where Clem's parents are. I say we find him.
    -Maybe we could ask Clem what she's been telling him...
    -*silence*

• -"Maybe we should ask Clem what shes been telling him"

Kenny quickly replys "Are you crazy? ... Lee, I dont got anyone left besides the group, ill be right behind ya whatever you choose but your looking for trouble with this guy" He is interupted by Ben, who is yelling from lookout in the back "I see Savanah, we made it!" Lee looks forward and sees the skyline however its getting dark, what is your plan for tonight?

-Stay on the train
    -Look for shelter in the town
    -Have Lee and Kenny scout the town, before it gets dark
    -Try to talk to the man on the walkie

Add Comment