User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @HarjKS said: Cheap and cliched horror film? No. Episode 2 was a well-made awesome horror film. Loved it, and this looks awesome.

By the way have you guys ever considered, maybe if you tell Kenny about Chuck and the drink, then he turns into an alcoholic, but if you don't tell him about the drink. He's not?

Ooops! I had trouble getting the map and had to send Kenny to get a drink from Chuck like three times...my bad....:D Welcome to the forum by the way.

• In the picture Gary Whitta provided kennys holding his arm with a weird expression could this maybe hint at a potential bite ? Just speculation :P

• @Kiel555 said: Ooops! I had trouble getting the map and had to send Kenny to get a drink from Chuck like three times...my bad....:D Welcome to the forum by the way.

Noone greeted me when I joined the forums .v.
    @Kiel555 said: In the picture Gary Whitta provided kennys holding his arm with a weird expression could this maybe hint at a potential bite ? Just speculation :P

I really don't think Kenny will be bitten in this episode, Lee and Clemmy will be alone, Kenny is the last one from the original survivor group that's left, and I dont see Clementine getting thru another death without getting brain-Damaged in a mayor way. Perhaps something that happens in this Episode gives Ep. 5 "No time left" it's name, I'm hoping not, however.

• @Ghositex said: Noone greeted me when I joined the forums .v.

Welcome to the forums!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I helped you a bit up there. ;)

Please remember that you can always edit your post with the button on the lower right of your message! That way, you don't have to post two times in a row, AND if you messed up the quote tags, you can correct them.

• The image Gary posted is driving me crazy, I have been trying to find Whatever-the-hell he hid in it for about ten minutes and still can't find anything... Well, perhaps a face in the clouds, but that's probably me just picturing things where they are not...

• @Ghositex
    Greetings fellow Team Lilly member :)
    after the peak of episode 2, a lot rarer since episode 3(understandably),welcome to a dying breed :p

On topic:I'm really hoping that the new girl will become an ally and join the group, the female quota has been diminished and needs a boost. I like Chuck and I'm starting to warm to Christa but I have a bad feeling that Telltale will either Kill them in episode 4 or somehow make one of them an enemy :(
    I suspect that Omid is already a walking corpse and doesn't have long.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Not to pour fuel into the fire, but:

Christavs_Mystery_Woman.jpg

The mystery woman indeed DOESN'T seem to be Christa. Although some similarities are definitely there, this perspective comparison suggests:

Christa has a steeper jawline; a more protruding chin; significantly more prominent cheekbones; larger ears; more hooked eyebrows; a far more pointed nose; and the by far larger bun ( :D ).

This could still all be perspective - the video shot is everything but clear. The video also is rather greyish, and I still think the mystery lady could be meant to have grey hair altogether.

• good job :rolleyes: much easier to see now, i would say the chances that they were the same person are incredibly slim now

Add Comment