User Avatar Image

Episode 4- The tough choice

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 758 users

Yet another who will you choose to save moment- this time it is between Clem's mother and a grieving Kenny.

Lee has just met Clem's mother in Savannah, surviving the best she can moving from building to building scavenging what she can and living in the Marsh house. Clem's father was indeed bit and turned at the beginning of the series and her mother had to kill her own husband. Finally reunited in the streets of Savannah, a horde of walkers begin to close in on the group. Kenny starts to run past a car to rejoin the rest of the group only to be grabbed by a dead occupant of the car and cannot escape. Clem's mother had her back to a metal fence and was grabbed through the bars and held back. Walkers continue to close in, and there is only enough time to save one of them.

Kenny is the only one of the group who can pilot a boat in the rough Sea and get everyone to safety if only you could find a boat, while Clem's mother has survived all this time alone, you don't know what skills she has but shes made it this far right? Also it's Clem's mother, in which they just reunited.

What would you choose?

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kenny is my brother, I will not let him die.
    Sorry Clem.

  • I'm pretty sure the choice will be way harder then that and the whole getting grabbed by walkers was done in episode 1 a lot so I doubt we will see it a lot more. I also really really doubt Kenny wouldn't be able to handle ONE walker that grabbed him through a car. Kenny is one of the people in the group who knows how to handle walkers.

  • Majority will probably vote kenny because this poll is quite biased. You have a person whom you know on one side and person whom you just met (or won't meet at all ^^)
    Even if you do not like Kenny, you most likely will save him because you know who he is and what he can do, while Clem's mom can be an unstable surprise box, which has a chance of huge explosion after seeing her girl with a black guy traveling for long time ^^

  • Kenny is my boy! I won't let him die

  • Clem's mother definitely! How do you think Clementine could ever forgive Lee if she knew that he let her mother die,that relationship would be poisoned for ever.
    If the situation was Clem choosing between her own mother and Lee then it's: thanks and bye-bye Lee,Ill miss you.

  • @FarmerJoe said: Clem's mother definitely! How do you think Clementine could ever forgive Lee if she knew that he let her mother die,that relationship would be poisoned for ever.
    If the situation was Clem choosing between her own mother and Lee then it's: thanks and bye-bye Lee,Ill miss you.

    its not because of Clem, i know its because you hate Kenny and you are Team Lilly :mad: lol

  • right now i would save Kenny, but if there were some tearjerker reunion scene between Clementine and her mum and her mum just turned out to be basically an angel that could also kick some ass then i would probably choose Clementines mum

  • @Zombies are Awesome! said: its not because of Clem, i know its because you hate Kenny and you are Team Lilly :mad: lol

    It's true I have my issues with Kenny but I don't want him dead,gone but not dead,I promise :)

    I'd do the same if it was someone else Clem's happiness and safety is my Lee's priority. Clem would want her mother alive even if it cost another group members life(even Lee's).

  • BTW what would happen if you picked silent? They both die? lol

  • @magzhi said: Majority will probably vote kenny because this poll is quite biased. You have a person whom you know on one side and person whom you just met (or won't meet at all ^^)
    Even if you do not like Kenny, you most likely will save him because you know who he is and what he can do, while Clem's mom can be an unstable surprise box, which has a chance of huge explosion after seeing her girl with a black guy traveling for long time ^^

    I was going to type a responce when I saw Farmer Joe's post

    @magzhi said: Clem's mother definitely! How do you think Clementine could ever forgive Lee if she knew that he let her mother die,that relationship would be poisoned for ever.
    If the situation was Clem choosing between her own mother and Lee then it's: thanks and bye-bye Lee,Ill miss you.

    This exactly- I'm team Kenny but right now he has nothing left in his life. He may end up being on the road to suicide soon- hes got no drive left. However Clem and her mom will have all the drive in the world after being reunited.

Add Comment