User Avatar Image

Would you open the door?

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 721 users

This is a thread that I've posted in another forum I am as well,but basically the question is this:

Say that you are in a secured room or safe house and there are monsters out there.In our case I guess zombies.It's dangerous.Somebody knocks on the door and asks you to open the door!He's probably hunted by zombies.

He can be a complete stranger or a dear person.But hunted by zombies.

Would you open the door?

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would open to my fellow human.
    if she is a woman, i say i am gay, if he is a man i say i am straight.
    No love interest in survival, just keeping my meat fre...err... just let s be friends.

• I probably would, since two people fighting off zombies would be better than one, but if I find out he/she is bitten, they're gone- either thrown back out that door or killed by myself.

• What if you let him in and he is hiding a bite? then you are screwed :D

• Could you tell if its a kid? If its definitely a kid, I'm opening the door and damn the consequences. If not, I probably wouldn't open the door as its probably not a relative/friend.

• I would probably open the door. Just the thought of letting another human being die when it could be prevented makes me sick.

• What if you don't open the door and it's Megan Fox outside?

Then again what if you opened the door and it was Megan Fox and you let her in.And then you find out she was bitten.

Although since such things don't happen it will probably be some guy hunted down by a hundred zombies or more.

• @Zeruis said: I wouldn't open the door. I'd stay silent until he would probably get the message that no one is inside the house.

I actually used to do that when I was studying in another city years ago and some friends would knock at the door of my apartment.Sssshhhh...!

• @Foinikas said: What if you don't open the door and it's Megan Fox outside?

Then again what if you opened the door and it was Megan Fox and you let her in.And then you find out she was bitten.

Although since such things don't happen it will probably be some guy hunted down by a hundred zombies or more.

i think a picture of megan fox would be better than magan fox, she seems like she would be irritating especially in an enclosed space in a rough environment :)

• @Wrighty said: Could you tell if its a kid? If its definitely a kid, I'm opening the door and damn the consequences. If not, I probably wouldn't open the door as its probably not a relative/friend.

You'd open the door if it was a kid? Have you seen 28 Weeks Later? :D

• if the zombies are following him/her anyway, then they're going to try and get in, whether you open the door to the person or not. Unless the person gives up, run further down the street and starts banging and shouting at another door, which draws their attention, and hope no zombies bang into your place. Also hope the person doesn't think your place is abandoned, and tries to force their way in somehow to escape.
    Obviously you'd have made a way to see outside, without anyone being able to see in. Shut them up quickly, any way.

You can run to the back, load a home made bomb or something into your hand made catapult, fire it. Then hope that is enough to draw the zombies away, again without any of them passing through your area, and possibly stumbling into your building.

Add Comment