User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.6K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When I saw the videotape in the trailer, I just assumed it was a rapist that liked to tape his victims, not anyone important, much less someone we´ve already met :/.

By the way, which is the picture Gary Whitta posted that everyone is trying to find little details in?

• @Fabrimuch said: When I saw the videotape in the trailer, I just assumed it was a rapist that liked to tape his victims, not anyone important, much less someone we´ve already met :/.

By the way, which is the picture Gary Whitta posted that everyone is trying to find little details in?

SEIvW.jpg

• Oh, the banner! Well, I´m not really good at subtle clue hunts. Besides, I don´t want to accidentally spoil the game for myself, I already did that with Episode 3 (someone posted on facebook that Carley/Doug, Lilly, Katjaa and Duck would be gone).

• @Zeruis said: SEIvW.jpg

its this? but there is nothing here except the obvoius

• On facebook I read that the game might come out on tuesday... just let us hope it does come out that soon. :)

• Judging from the banner Lee and Clemintine appear to be heaving an argument of some sort or that Lee is after taking the radio from Clemintine which can be seen from the radio in Lee's hand and Clemintines motion showing her either demanding that Lee return the radio or her trying to physically get it back.

• Looks like Clem wants to find her parents no matter what. The picture seems like foreshadowing Clem going off on ehr own to look for her parents when Lee says no, without realizing the dangers. Lee looks like he is trying to stop her, meaning that we'll be looking for her a great deal when she does go off on her own. Kenny looks like he'll be stcuk in a rut, and trying to drown his sorrows without caring what happens to everyone else. From her position relative to the other survivors, it looks like ninja girl will be stalking/watching us for awhile before the fight scene. If she's been in Savannah since the dead rose, she'll likely have at least a generally feel for the area.

All speculation, based on the picture Gary posted, of course.

• @fishmahboi said: Judging from the banner Lee and Clemintine appear to be heaving an argument of some sort or that Lee is after taking the radio from Clemintine which can be seen from the radio in Lee's hand and Clemintines motion showing her either demanding that Lee return the radio or her trying to physically get it back.

Arguing? Not at all, Clementine is inviting Lee to come with her to the City, and Lee just doesn't know wat to do. There's no argument at all, Clementine even looks a bit happy here

• Could it be where the train is at? Probably not but it looks like the train is in the middle of a field outside Savannah, and when we last left off we were just entering the city and it didn't look like what this picture shows, looked like we were entering from some other side, way closer then this picture.

• These came right before

@Dave of Canada said:
    And you might be right about the shotgun scene perhaps occurring before drinking time.

Though this is all based on the trailer which doesn't really show much.

@Dave of Canada said:

I think the shotgun scene will occur after the drinking, like the walkers break into their safe haven and its an "all hands on deck" situation where everyone scrambled for weapons or something.

he said this

@Dave of Canada said: I'm surprised no-one's spotted it yet. :)

which makes me wonder if he is talking about the walker on the bottom right. Is it really a walker?

walker.jpg
    [RIGHT] Or perhaps these alien antennae!!!^^^^[/RIGHT]

The link to the trailer in case you think I added them. Stop at 1:29
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

Add Comment