User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users

So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE

374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Zombies are Awesome! said: Does anybody have any ideas what Crawford is?

My best guess is some type of military medical research facility. Similar to USAMRIID like in the movie Outbreak. Military doctors reserching the cause of the ZA, doing questionable experiments, burning bodies and generally in need of more government oversight for some of the things they have been working on and the manner in which they "found" volunteers to experiment on.:eek:

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: Does anybody have any ideas what Crawford is?

Crawford is, according to the trailer, a Catholic school but it looks like some kind of medical research facility. Watch the trailer, get to the videotape and you'll see the guy walking past has the red cross on his armband. Infact I'm fairly sure of that due to the beds and the dividing curtain.

• @Ninnuendo said: Crawford is, according to the trailer, a Catholic school but it looks like some kind of medical research facility. Watch the trailer, get to the videotape and you'll see the guy walking past has the red cross on his armband. Infact I'm fairly sure of that due to the beds and the dividing curtain.

I don't think its the school, cause there is a message on the school that says "Crawford Personnel Only"

I think its some kind of Military personnel

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: I don't think its the school, cause there is a message on the school that says "Crawford Personnel Only"

I think its some kind of Military personnel

55436g.jpg

• To quote christa, "What kind of place WAS this?", it applies to most of us right now lol. A militarized medical research facility seems to be our best guess... I can't wait to find out, I'm glad all of this speculating keeps me busy while I wait for the most epic episode so far to be released. If this happens with chapter 4, just imagine how we will feel waiting for chapter 5, I mean, Jesus

• @Ninnuendo said: 55436g.jpg

Exactly, I think the school was used for some kind of Military experiments

• @Zombies are Awesome! said: Exactly, I think the school was used for some kind of Military experiments

Well, that's what it WAS used for. Now, it has been taken over by a group of survivors led by walkie talki guy. As expected, this new group thinks it can do a better job of taking care of Clem just like the last group (Christa). That's the decision Gary was talking about that's not timed or life threatening. Is Clem better off with this group who have a military secured base, food (MRE's), weapons and ammo, medicine, etc. or with Lee wandering the streets of Savannah.

If you stay the place gets overrun by walkers if you go this group sends orange ninja to help change your mind. What do you think?

• @Kiel555 said: Well, that's what it WAS used for. Now, it has been taken over by a group of survivors led by walkie talki guy. As expected, this new group thinks it can do a better job of taking care of Clem just like the last group (Christa). That's the decision Gary was talking about that's not timed or life threatening. Is Clem better off with this group who have a military secured base, food (MRE's), weapons and ammo, medicine, etc. or with Lee wandering the streets of Savannah.

If you stay the place gets overrun by walkers if you go this group sends orange ninja to help change your mind. What do you think?

thats cool, it sounds good but i wouldn't trust the group, especially if they said Orange Ninja girl as an assassin after me

• Episode 4 is out TOMORROW on PS3, WEDNESDAY on Xbox 360, PC and Mac. (US dates only, EU dates to come)

Couple of new screens too:

cKvQp.jpgo84OJ.png

• Holy shit... lol Fuck Kenny

Add Comment