User Avatar Image

The Death of Ben?

posted by Crixus on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users

Hey everyone, this is a poll to see who you think will kill Ben if he does die which i firmly believe he will.

64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • well i choose walkers but going buy the trailer he left Clem to die surrounded by walkers so if that really happens in the game i will that is my lee will kill that chicken shit pussy for leaving Clem

• a Carley Walker that hitched a ride under the train!

• @Cyreen said: Mine either.

I firmly believe all of Ben's transgressions could have been avoided if someone had actually given a damn about the kid in the entire week he was with the group.

Totally agree!

It's totally off-topic, but what has Cyreen been banned for? I just came back from a few days working marathon and am surprised... and eager to know...

@Cyreen said: Then we potentially have the same world, friend.

Glad there is someone around with some sense! :)

• @8Bit_System said:

It's totally off-topic, but what has Cyreen been banned for? I just came back from a few days working marathon and am surprised... and eager to know...

there was a sort of heated argument that turned into something that could be perceived as threatening behaviour

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=688888#post688888

• I hope Lee will because I want to kill him before anyone else takes that pleasure. I hope TellTale also implement the option of carving furniture from his bones.

I voted walkers because I'm worried I will get robbed of the satisfaction. :(

• I want the honour of killing Ben through Lil Lee's trigger finger

• @8Bit_System said:

WTF, Telltale? No matter what I choose, Cyreen gets banned? Last Telltale forum I ever join!

• I went with other. I think Lilly will come back and shoot Ben in the face.

She'll also shoot Christa in the stomach, just in case she's pregnant. She'll shoot Omid's other foot for having the audacity to be uninjured around her. She'll shoot Kenny in the balls for not being as mean as her own dad. She'll shoot Lee in the chest for being the protagonist, then attach a leash to Clem and dance off into the sunset with the guy on the walkie talkie (who will later be shot by her for actually turning out to be a nice guy).

Oh and Cyreen got banned for jokingly threatening comic violence in the "The Walking Dead is shitting up Telltale's fanbase" thread, but if you ask me, Lilly edited that bit in after Cyreen went to bed.

• Hopefully you will get a choice to kill him! Coward like him should get a horrific death, he screwed up. And because of the faggot Carley got killed... It's a really serious screw up if someone dies because of it. And if Lee won't get a chance to kill him, then I hope it will be shown... and it has to be the goriest one yet. :D

• @Rock114 said: With a gun? She might decide that Ben is a "bad person" for betraying the group, and if you told her that killing doesn't matter, or bad people have to die, she'll take matters into her own hands when she sees no one else acting. She's a child, she really doesn't understand killing yet.

He's her FRIEND. She can't kill her friends.

Add Comment