User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 16.2K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Viden said: Went with the 11th of October. One month from today. Here's hoping I'm wrong. :p

DAMNIT! So close!

• @Donut Funn said: I will cover myself in Nutella and go through a McDonald's drive through on a unicycle if episode 4 is released by October 12th.

According to recently released infomation, the release will be october 9th and 10th.

I will be expecting a video, as proof.

@Donut Funn said: By the way, if it's out before October 12 we can do it with a tandem... :D

You too.

• Once again, PSN EU is shunned. I mean what the hell; I appreciate that Telltale are A US company, but there's really no excuse for this happening time and again, particularly as XBLA get it on the 10th, across the world.
    Now, I'm in no way blaming this on Telltale, but I'm sure they had a blog post a while back, saying they would try to ensure worldwide synchronised release dates. PSN EU are the most unorganised bastards. It just really annoys me that this has happened 3 out of 4 times, and then Europe is kept in the dark about a release, apart from presence on social media.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@lucidity02 said: I'm actually really impressed. Mostly with the picture you posted. But yeah, the date too.

Yeah. Too bad Red Panda voted for October 17th in the actual poll. ;)

• Oh, those lucky PSNers! ijelly

• Too bad... i'll play dishonored first. At least Arkane & Bethesda are not treating me like I'm a donkey wondering when he'll get that god damn carrot.

Shame on you Telltale.

• This morning I sign into Xbox Live, and go to the walking dead just to see
    Episode 4.. (A)coming soon (B)back
    I was a little bummed but not surprised but now im hearing Tomorrow!!!!!!
    Probably Wednesday for me (if the rumor about xbla only releasing on wednesday is true) But holy freak Im EXCITED as can be for this episode :D Btw anybody see Gary's new pic on here?

• Lol and another thing that made me laugh is that by this time next week we'll all be eagerly anticipating episode 5..... unless ttg seriously surprise us.

• Gary posted a couple of new screenshots from ep. 4 on his Twitter account (garywhitta). Mods, should this have gone in the spoilers section?

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Hah! You did not spoil anything. :cool:

(this is hard to google. I keep typing "Gary Whitta twhitta")

edit: I advise everyone to be extremely careful with these screenshots. Some of that stuff is PRETTY spoilery.

...or plain disgusting. I wonder if that zombie is one of the contest winners. 50 to 60 year old... contest winner. All right, I'll head over to the spoiler section immediately. I have TEH theory about this.

edit 2: Methinks I like twitter. It's like facebook but you can still look at all the photos without making an account. Stalking has never been easier. THAT BABY IS ADORABLE.

Add Comment