User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 16.1K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Martindn said: Ive had fuck all to do on my days off

Oh I WISH.

No, seriously: I'm starting work again tomorrow after three weeks of vacation.

@Martindn said: PC always the last to get it. And it sure as hell will be 23:59 here when it's getting out finally.

PSN EU.

iOS.

PST.

Telltale time is nine hours behind Berlin and the game releases during TTG's business hours 9AM to 6PM. Do the math and understand that it could technically even be 2:59 AM in the morning of the 11th for you and STILL release on time. Das muss doch irgendwann mal klar sein.

• @Vainamoinen said: Oh I WISH.

PSN EU. iOS. PST.

And you will again "promise it will surely get out before xx:yy" and it will not? Just like last time?

• @Digestif said: And you will again "promise it will surely get out before xx:yy" and it will not? Just like last time?

Last time, the PC version was released on the day TT said it would be out, at 8:00 EST, which is the time TT said it would be out. So I'm a little confused.

• This is the 2nd time in a row I kinda got it right. I guessed the 10th!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Digestif said: And you will again "promise it will surely get out before xx:yy" and it will not? Just like last time?

If you dig out where I wrote the word "promise" - or any verb with equal or even slightly less strength - then yeah, why not?

Because I sure as hell didn't promise anything. How could I?

edit: Dug it out, just for you.

@Digestif said: [QUOTE=Steve93;658290]
    But i am wondering if it is going to be released before midnight (living in Austria, its 7PM) ?

Das klappt ziemlich sicher. Aber nimm mich nicht beim Wort. ;)[/QUOTE]

And you know what? I think I will do the very same thing again this time. Telltale has the episode out before 3 PM PST most of the time. Trust your statistics, I'll say.

@Digestif said: This is the 2nd time in a row I kinda got it right. I guessed the 10th!

Oh FRICK, you actually did. Just checked with the episode 3 game. We'll be watching you closely next time. ;)

• I say, regardless of the situation, all blame and complaints be directed to Vainamoinen from now on! :D

• Sweet, got a PS3 so will be downloading this tomorrow.

And if I happen to lose my saves I will be flaming on the forums :D (Just joking, please don't ban me :D:D:D)

• And Europe waits...
    I hope for friday 12. Last time came out on friday, hope for a surprise this time too...

• @lucidity02 said: Last time, the PC version was released on the day TT said it would be out, at 8:00 EST, which is the time TT said it would be out. So I'm a little confused.

The Steam version came out significantly later than Telltale promised. It was something like 8 hours late.

I'm not complaining, in fact, I hope it's that late again. I have an essay due on Thursday, so I don't need that kind of distraction.

• @mosfet said: The Steam version came out significantly later than Telltale promised. It was something like 8 hours late.

Ah, gotcha.

Add Comment