User Avatar Image

TWD Most hated

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 390 users

Who do you hate the most so far?

I'm going to list the whole (core) cast not to be biased.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think it's gonna be a race between Ben and Lilly for most hated. I particularly don't hate Ben, but he is an idiot.

I am however surprised people hate katjaa- but I understand why, I can see why she killed herself, and in front of Duck for that matter. But I wouldn't hate her more than Lilly for instance.

• I honestly sympathize with Katjaa, when the world's gone to hell and you've lost your only son, it'd take a near-insane will to live to keep going.

• I hold a tremendous amount of hate for both Ben and Lilly, but I hate Ben even more. After is Larry. I don't hate Christa, but I don't like her.
    Everyone else I either love/like/or am indifferent to.

• @cormoran said: Lilly.

Killing is too good for her, though. I prefer doing something far worse than killing her. I would hurt her. I would wish to go on hurting her. I'd leave Lilly as she left me, as she left her, stranded in the centre of a lonely road in a dark forest. buried alive.... buried alive....!

Don't bottle it all up,how do you really feel? :p

I'm rather surprised that Katjaa has three votes already but I'm glad that the hatred for Duck seems to have died with him(I never really understood it).

• I pick Ben - he needs a lead enema.

• Ben. I know some people may say Lilly, but in her defense, she was mentally unstable and unable to cope with everything. Ben is the one who had gotten us out of the motor inn, and is the reason for 3 deaths.

• @Kiel555 said: I blame Kenny for everything. Ben is a very very close second in whom I hate the most.

I support you on this one. I am not sure I really hate them... it is just that I cannot stand them at all, especially when they speak, have their eyes open and breath. That's mostly for Kenny though, Ben... I think throwing him off the train would've been enough!

• @Zeruis said: Ben. I know some people may say Lilly, but in her defense, she was mentally unstable and unable to cope with everything. Ben is the one who had gotten us out of the motor inn, and is the reason for 3 deaths.

wouldn't being terrified for your own and your friends life count as mentally unstable, but anyway does being mentally unstable make you unaccountable for your actions

• I won't vote on this one. Larry would probably take the #1 spot, but not because I hate(d) him, because I disliked him most and he openly stated that Lee couldn't trust him. Kenny comes in a close 2nd... a coward who ditches everyone if need be... and he sees the need all the time.

Add Comment