User Avatar Image

Your Wish List

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 177 users

What items, games, feelies, etc. are on your Wish List to purchase for yourself next, or that you perhaps plan to put on your next Christmas/birthday list?

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Chyron8472 said: A Kindle Fire (tablet) or a Kindle Paperwhite (e-book reader)?

@Chyron8472 said: Yeah, something like that.

I was looking more for something of a choice between the two rather than a "yes."
    Are you looking to get a Kindle tablet (color LCD) or a Kindle e-book reader (b&w e-ink)? There are significant differences between the two.

I won't bother to suggest getting an iPad. My dad gave me his old iPad 1, and I can tell you for certain that what I've been using it for, it's not worth paying $500+.

• Hmm....

Christmas already eh?

Well... I have virtually all the PSP games worth getting.
    Already have Pokemon Black 2 in the post.

I'll probably pick up all the 3DS games I want when they come out.

Not much interesting worth getting for the 360.

Got my new laptop coming so I can pick up all the indie and multiplatform stuff for cheap too in sales.

So I guess nothing really.
    (Well... Maybe the Ratchet and Clank collection. I never played those...)

• I own the first R&C for PS2. Apparently the second and third are somewhat better (the PS3 collection is the first 3 in HD).

I'm considering getting it some day. For one thing, if my pre-teen nephews came over I'd rather they played Ratchet & Clank than God of War. ;)

But anyways, I recommend the Ratchet and Clank games.

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

In before Ryan!

Yeah, R&C trilogy's pretty good. A bit glitchy though, and some trophies are a bitch. But still fun.

• A PS3, although I'm wondering if I should wait for a PS4.
    A Wii U, although I won't have the money really.

Siren: Blood Curse
    Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
    Persona 4: Arena
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
    Dishonored
    Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
    Sly Cooper HD Collection
    Uncharted collection
    Shadows of the Damned

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
    Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, Why'd You Steal Our Garbage!?
    Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
    999 - Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

Xenoblade Chronicles

Game and Wario
    New Super Mario Bros. Wii U
    Zombi U
    LEGO City Undercover
    Pikmin 3

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
    Siren
    Forbidden Siren 2
    Ico
    Shadow of the Collossus
    Rogue Galaxy
    Silent Hill 3
    Silent Hill 4
    Silent Hill: Origins
    Silent Hill
    Parasite Eve

None of which I'll be able to actually get...

• User Avatar Image
    Darth Marsden Moderator

You know you can't play PS2 games on a PS3, right (unless you buy them through the PSN store)?

• You have some good taste there Fawful.

Most of those titles I'm looking out for.
    (well.. Many I already have)

I'd add Persona 4 and Digital Devil Saga 2 and Valkryria Chronicles too to finish off my sets.

• @Darth Marsden said: In before Ryan!

Yeah, R&C trilogy's pretty good. A bit glitchy though, and some trophies are a bitch. But still fun.

Great he beat me here :/.

Anyway instead of a big talk of me saying all reasons why you should get this i'll keep it short and say the collection is great and worth getting in my opinion but it is very glitchy. Here is a video that actually tells most of the problems in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtW3iKXNhgI

• User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator

NiGHTS into Dreams HD on XBLA, Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes on PC, The Walking Dead episode 4 and 5 on XBLA (I'll most likely play these episodes first on my PC, but my PC barely runs it and I made vastly different choices on my playthrough on Steam than on XBLA. I played through XBLA like I would have if it had been me in the zombie apocalypse, I played through PC pretty much the opposite).

Add Comment