User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 17.1K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So fitting. Last night my save files went corrupt and I lost everything. AGAIN.

• Well I have learnt my lesson from episode 3 and I don't want anything at all spoiled for me.
    So I guess it's time to go dark. See you folks.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Heartburnkid said: So fitting. Last night my save files went corrupt and I lost everything. AGAIN.

Oh damn. :(
    What platform are you on - any chance to make COPIES of your save games??

They've GOT to fix that stuff. I've never had corrupt saves in TWD, but I did accidentally restart episode 2 instead of choosing the third episode because of the not exactly ideal episode choosing screens. Which, of course, is treated as "rewind" and ends in the loss of one played-through episode. A bit counter-intuitive, that.

• @Torby said: It's avaible for PSN!!!!

Run fools, run!!!

Grrr... Not funny.

Still nothing yet here, East Coast. Anybody get it yet?

• @Vainamoinen said: Oh damn. :(
    What platform are you on - any chance to make COPIES of your save games??

They've GOT to fix that stuff. I've never had corrupt saves in TWD, but I did accidentally restart episode 2 instead of choosing the third episode because of the not exactly ideal episode choosing screens. Which, of course, is treated as "rewind" and ends in the loss of one played-through episode. A bit counter-intuitive, that.

Ps3. Probably could make copies on a flash drive if I figure it out and tool around. Was finishing up my third file all over again too last night in preparation. Pro lilly, kenny, and my 'what I'd really do' file all gone. Damn, this sucks. If I just play 4 today I wonder what the random choices are. Can you even do that? Just start a new file from chapter 4?

• @Heartburnkid said: Ps3. Probably could make copies on a flash drive if I figure it out and tool around. Was finishing up my third file all over again too last night in preparation. Pro lilly, kenny, and my 'what I'd really do' file all gone. Damn, this sucks. If I just play 4 today I wonder what the random choices are. Can you even do that? Just start a new file from chapter 4?

Yeah you can just start from Episode 4. Not sure how they pick what choices you made. Maybe by the majority. Dunno.

• Hey Is Episode 4 playable in us now, or if not, do you know when its gotta be, can't wait..! :D

• Excuse me I don't see anything resemble to Walking Dead episode 4 on my PSN's US account. I am sure it's US account.

My US account is a fake one that I use to download game from US's PSN store (of course the payment is legitimate). Do I miss something?

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

The episode's not out yet.

Add Comment