User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 19.3K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • What's the ETA in hours for the world-wide PC release? The forum times aren't in synch with my local time even though I adjusted the hours... Is it like 12 hours to go from now? It's already the 10th in Australia.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@Motordead said: So what time for PC update tomorrow? It's been kinda skrewy past few times

And as always the answer is:

During Telltale's business hours, 9 ante meridiem to 6 post meridiem, PACIFIC STANDARD TIME.

This is your real clock: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_US-CA.aspx

Victoria, Australia: EIGHTEEN hours ahead of Telltale time.
    Indiana, USA: Three hours ahead of Telltale time.

If you really wish for an estimate IN HOURS, oh what the heck, where's my calculator.

From NOW, count at least 21 and a maximum of 29 hours until the PC version of episode four releases.

Can someone check if that's correct? It's kinda late here.

• I'm really sorry if this has been clarified already, but I was wondering if anyone could answer my specific question:

I live in Europe and have an XBox 360. Will Ep. 4 be available to me tomorrow on XBLA or is tomorrow (the 10th) a only release date for America?

Thanks in advance (and I apologise again if this has already been asked/answered).

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

@ElderBoss said: I'm really sorry if this has been clarified already, but I was wondering if anyone could answer my specific question:

I live in Europe and have an XBox 360. Will Ep. 4 be available to me tomorrow on XBLA or is tomorrow (the 10th) a only release date for America?

Thanks in advance (and I apologise again if this has already been asked/answered).

The Xbox release date is the international one.
    You should be ready to play tomorrow.

• @Vainamoinen said: The Xbox release date is the international one.
    You should be ready to play tomorrow.

Thanks a lot Vainamoinen! I'm officially dead to the world tomorrow. :D
    [No pun intended]

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Could be fairly advanced afternoon for Ireland - past experience tells us that you'll probably get the game before the PC players though.

• Missed it by one day, darn!

• What about f*cking iOS? Been nearly 2 freaking months and epidode 3 hasn't even come out for ios yet! So what about epidode 4 for ios? Telltale haven't given any info on iOS release dates. Starting to think rest of the game for ios is delayed. AND IM SO PISSED OFF WITH THESE LONG WAITS!!!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

40 days are not "nearly two freaking months".

Also, when the iOS version released, I think the monthly episodes were off the table already. The Apple store should only ever have stated:

'Episode 1: A New Day’ and 'Episode 2: Starved For Help' are available now; Episodes 3-5 will be released periodically and available via in-app purchase.

I feel for you and I hope episode 3 will come very soon for iOS, but your agitation is a tad exaggerated.

BTW, you can write 'fucking' in here as long as you do not insult anyone. There's no swear filter.

• Right, who cares about IOS. When will it release on Android? Thank god i have both PC & Xbox 360.

Add Comment