User Avatar Image

Episode 4- The tough choice

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 350 users

Yet another who will you choose to save moment- this time it is between Clem's mother and a grieving Kenny.

Lee has just met Clem's mother in Savannah, surviving the best she can moving from building to building scavenging what she can and living in the Marsh house. Clem's father was indeed bit and turned at the beginning of the series and her mother had to kill her own husband. Finally reunited in the streets of Savannah, a horde of walkers begin to close in on the group. Kenny starts to run past a car to rejoin the rest of the group only to be grabbed by a dead occupant of the car and cannot escape. Clem's mother had her back to a metal fence and was grabbed through the bars and held back. Walkers continue to close in, and there is only enough time to save one of them.

Kenny is the only one of the group who can pilot a boat in the rough Sea and get everyone to safety if only you could find a boat, while Clem's mother has survived all this time alone, you don't know what skills she has but shes made it this far right? Also it's Clem's mother, in which they just reunited.

What would you choose?

42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You'll probably have to make a choice between Kenny and omid/christa, or worse you will have to choose Ben over some random person you don't know (Poor ben, in that case :()

• Kenny is a broken former shadow of himself. He has nothing to lose anymore so he can get real suicidal... I promised to help Clementine to find her parents, and I will keep that.

• @Caroug said: I wonder who the fuck choose the "Neither - silent" option

I put the option in the poll because there will always be that one troll who says "I want the silent option in the poll! This poll is biased!" Let the trolls troll. :rolleyes:

@Caroug said: Clem's mom. Kenny has no family left, while Clem and her mom can be reunited.

Also, do people really think that Kenny, a family man, would want to live if it meant depriving a little girl of her mother? For the people who would pick Kenny, just how cowardly do you think he is? Have some respect for him and give him credit for wanting to save a family instead of himself.

Exactly my thoughts Indigo. It looks like what it comes down to is, no matter what side you were on, team Kenny or team Lilly. It all comes down to saving the guy who has had (or did not have) your back the whole game and has lost his family, or saving a stranger, not knowing what kind of person she is now after the apocalypse, and risk her being a danger to the group, or perhaps her being the greatest asset you could imagine.

The poll results are pretty even which is very interesting to me

• @Viner16 said: Silence is Golden...

Why do you choose silence if you don't mind me asking?

• I'd love to save Kenny, and if his family was still alive, I would! But, I don't want Clementine to witness the death of her own mother. So if something like that happens, I'd save Clementine's mother, because I think Kenny has just gone through too much.

Poor guy lost his family in the last episode, and if Clementine's mother is a nice woman, I'll be saving her. I'm more attached to Clem than to Kenny.

• Clem's mom, if for no other reason than she's a doctor according to Clem in Ep. 1.

As the saying went in the Army, you don't mess with the people who feed you, fix you, or pay you; the third one doesn't matter anymore and I can take care of the first on my own. However, the only person we had that was at all able to do the second was Katjaa and well...

• @Motordead said: Yet another who will you choose to save moment- this time it is between Clem's mother and a grieving Kenny.

Lee has just met Clem's mother in Savannah, surviving the best she can moving from building to building scavenging what she can and living in the Marsh house. Clem's father was indeed bit and turned at the beginning of the series and her mother had to kill her own husband. Finally reunited in the streets of Savannah, a horde of walkers begin to close in on the group. Kenny starts to run past a car to rejoin the rest of the group only to be grabbed by a dead occupant of the car and cannot escape. Clem's mother had her back to a metal fence and was grabbed through the bars and held back. Walkers continue to close in, and there is only enough time to save one of them.

Kenny is the only one of the group who can pilot a boat in the rough Sea and get everyone to safety if only you could find a boat, while Clem's mother has survived all this time alone, you don't know what skills she has but shes made it this far right? Also it's Clem's mother, in which they just reunited.

What would you choose?

Seriously.. It's not that hard to drive a boat.

• Now that EP4 is out on PSN and we're getting the release tomorrow, it'll be interesting to see if the choices skewer in one direction.

• @Jokieman said: Seriously.. It's not that hard to drive a boat.

Unless your on the ocean.

Add Comment