User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 12.4K users

Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)

394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • goddamn, can a black man ever make it out of a zombie scenario alive. kenny outlives me? really?

• what happens to molly and can i take her with me to the ending? Lee is bit now, if i have to guess im betting on back in episode 3 when we taught her how to use a gun, clementine will kill lee in episode 5.

• About the bite. Think of Dale in the comic ;)

• @Gijake1 said: Oh yeah. I remember now. I can't help but wonder, why did she leave her hat? Did she get kidnapped there? Or did she just drop it without thinking?

I think she was coerced out of the house probally told by that the person would lead her to her parents. then was snatched and thats when she dropped the hat. Then the radio was dropped by the guy so Lee would come for clem. This has a revenge plot written all over it. But how does he know Lee?:confused:

• @marcu5 said: goddamn, can a black man ever make it out of a zombie scenario alive. kenny outlives me? really?

You have seen dawn of the dead right? 28 days later. Black guy, black girl survive.

• @Luigi01080 said: what happens to molly and can i take her with me to the ending? Lee is bit now, if i have to guess im betting on back in episode 3 when we taught her how to use a gun, clementine will kill lee in episode 5.

She actually put those skills to good use in this episode. Saved Molly wheni was too slow to shoot.

This may have been the longest episode yet too.

• @Greglead said: Of you lie a out the bite, he says it was the walkers blood. It's plausible, just gotta wait and see now I guess

But he was like aw man I doudt it was becuz clems hat got dirty, they probally haven't showered forever so not to worried about being filthy.

But these are just thoughts until episode 5

I also haven't played through the alternate way yet. So I didn't hide the bite this time.

• I wonder if maybe Omid and Christa will become like Clem's new parents. lol. I mean it's obvious that Christa is either pregnant or was and lost the baby.

• I rewound and showed the bite, and everyone came withme. AND Kenny showed himself to be a selfish fuckstick by not immediately wanting to go and have my back.

• I don't know why but I saved Ben even after all the shit he put us through. I really liked Molly too. She was pretty cool. A little cooler than Carley and I hope she comes back for the 5th episode and it looks like that herd finally caught up. But goddamnit. I can't believe Lee got bit. I'm seriously torn up about it. I hope he finds Clem and gets her on the boat with Kenny , Omid , Christa and Ben. I have all of them sans Ben coming with me for the next episode. But once again. Poor Lee and Chuck too. Goddamnit this episode was so sad! The ending hit me like a brick.

Add Comment