User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 13.6K users

Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)

394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Another great episode! Great job Telltale! I agree with some that focused a bit too much on Ben, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Molly was an awesome character, but it sucks that she might not return in Episode 5... However, did anyone else have a feeling that she was the girl on the videotape that Lee played back in the nursery? It makes sense. For one, she attacked the zombie doctor outside, the one that got stabbed on tape. She went crazy on him and rightfully so, if that was indeed her on the tape. Then she disappeared for a brief moment after she and Lee found the battery. My guess is she gave birth to the child and is keeping him/her safe. She probably left to check back with the child. Guess we'll see how it unfolds in Episode 5.

• @jbdmt87 said: Another great episode! Great job Telltale! I agree with some that focused a bit too much on Ben, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Molly was an awesome character, but it sucks that she might not return in Episode 5... However, did anyone else have a feeling that she was the girl on the videotape that Lee played back in the nursery? It makes sense. For one, she attacked the zombie doctor outside, the one that got stabbed on tape. She went crazy on him and rightfully so, if that was indeed her on the tape. Then she disappeared for a brief moment after she and Lee found the battery. My guess is she gave birth to the child and is keeping him/her safe. She probably left to check back with the child. Guess we'll see how it unfolds in Episode 5.

No. If you watch the third tape it shows Molly and not the other girl.

No she did not give birth to her child LOL. It's unknown to what she did when she left, we may find out next episode. But hell no in way did she give birth to a baby, LMFAO.

• I wonder if that little "choose your words carefully" thing is coming back or what you said is going to stick? GREAT episode, though. The "Choices don't matter movement" has finally got what was coming to 'em.

• a question for those who helped Lilly in meatlocker.
    Kenny will help you rescue Clem?

• @jbdmt87 said: Another great episode! Great job Telltale! I agree with some that focused a bit too much on Ben, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Molly was an awesome character, but it sucks that she might not return in Episode 5... However, did anyone else have a feeling that she was the girl on the videotape that Lee played back in the nursery? It makes sense. For one, she attacked the zombie doctor outside, the one that got stabbed on tape. She went crazy on him and rightfully so, if that was indeed her on the tape. Then she disappeared for a brief moment after she and Lee found the battery. My guess is she gave birth to the child and is keeping him/her safe. She probably left to check back with the child. Guess we'll see how it unfolds in Episode 5.

No molly was having sex with the doctor for medicine its on the third tape to help save her sister who has/had diabites. I think she will show up in episode 5 and be the savior of the group. Guess I should have read down some more because Christoaster gave the answer already.

• Sounds like some of you are not seeing Molly's full story. It's conditional.

• Was Brie the contest winner? Or is that in episode 5, because I don't think she attacked us. I was still pissed about how many times I died at the free your leg from the stair thing so I didn't pay attention to the zombie models.

• Same here! However, she just might return in episode 5! I just posted something about this. Perhaps Molly was the girl on the tape that Lee found. Makes sense because she went crazy on the zombie doctor (the same one on the tape). Also, there was no explanation of her leaving for a brief moment after finding the battery. My guess is she gave birth to the child and is keeping it safe somewhere. She probably left for that brief moment to check back. And maybe she's not alone? Guess we'll see in the last episode

• @RafaelBrasileiro said: a question for those who helped Lilly in meatlocker.
    Kenny will help you rescue Clem?

Yes, I sided with Lilly in the meat locker. Kenny went to help rescue Clem. He said how I sometimes didn't have his back, but he did say that I helped his family all the time, so that made him come along with me.

• User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff

@Gijake1 said: Was Brie the contest winner? Or is that in episode 5?

Brie was in fact our contest winner! I love her last little moment in 4; so sick.

Add Comment