User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 20.5K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Called it, PC and Xbox a day late. Who wants to call that steam will be even later again?

• Ok, just finished, and all I gotta say is..... Whoever wrote the script for ep 4 must be a GIGANTIC Star Wars fan......

• @Greglead said: Ok, just finished, and all I gotta say is..... Whoever wrote the script for ep 4 must be a GIGANTIC Star Wars fan......

Was the episode good?

• Screw waiting for this again. I'll just play it tomorrow because by the time it will hit steam I'll be to tired to play.

• @roco300 said: Was the episode good?

The episode was well worth the wait, especially since the release was earlier than expected, but no preview for ep 5. And lots of cliffhangers and unanswered questions. I pray we won't have to wait until December for ep 5.

• Will the PC one be a Mid Night release?!!?!?!?! im so excited!

• @NvMe said: Will the PC one be a Mid Night release?!!?!?!?! im so excited!

Depending on where you live. It is 1:38AM here.

But I doubt it will be released on time with Steam.

• @d_cover said: Depending on where you live. It is 1:38AM here.

But I doubt it will be released on time with Steam.

im in Massachusetts and its 8:40 PM here

• @NvMe said: im in Massachusetts and its 8:40 PM here

I doubt it will be released at mid-night on steam could be a little later.

But if you purchased directly from telltale it is a possibility.

But the new achievements have been added to steam already. So things are moving along.

But things in the past have been sloppy and slow. But it looks like they've picked their feet up. So I would say the is a 45% chance that it will be mid-night. My bet is it will be later. But that is just judging on the last episodes.

• @d_cover said: I doubt it will be released at mid-night on steam could be a little later.

But if you purchased directly from telltale it is a possibility.

But the new achievements have been added to steam already. So things are moving along.

But things in the past have been sloppy and slow. But it looks like they've picked their feet up. So I would say the is a 45% chance that it will be mid-night. My bet is it will be later. But that is just judging on the last episodes.

yeah i remember staying up for ep 3 and it was like a hour and half after the time it was supposed to release if im not mistaken

Add Comment