User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 12.4K users

Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)

394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If you bring Clem to Crawford is it possible to shoot that walker that Molly is fighting off? In always to slow or I miss.

• @Freeze said: If you bring Clem to Crawford is it possible to shoot that walker that Molly is fighting off? In always to slow or I miss.

I dont think it is possible for you to shoot the walker, it probally is made that way to progress clem into vital team player or something along that line. But what if you made clem stay at the house who then shoots the walker?

• @Tsupi said: I dont think it is possible for you to shoot the walker, it probally is made that way to progress clem into vital team player or something along that line. But what if you made clem stay at the house who then shoots the walker?

You do.

• It's possible to shoot that walker on your own without Clem, it's just not easy.

• @Jake said: It's possible to shoot that walker on your own without Clem, it's just not easy.

Can lee's bite be avoided? Please say yes.

• @Jake said: It's possible to shoot that walker on your own without Clem, it's just not easy.

Happens so fast didnt think it was possible but will attempt on 2nd playthrough.

• I'm pissed about the end of this episode! We gonna die now lol.

• I don't think Vernon took Clem. I think Vernon moved his group cause when they were on top of the Bell Tower he mentioned something about arriving in train. I think the gigantic herd has finally shown up in Savannah. As for playing as Clem in the future. Gary Whitta said they can't flash forward more than 2 years because in the comics Robert Kirkman hasn't established what the Walking Dead world looks like.

• No offense, but a lot of these poll options aren't really that helpful and just plain silly. Is there really a difference between "really, really bad" and "rather bad". The case is still the same; someone thinks the game is just plain bad and the smallest distiniction really wouldn't make a difference for someone who wants to know the true value of the game's content. No one will buy the game if it's either of those options, so if you just combined both ratings, it would make the poll a lot more organized and representative of the fan reactions.

Same thing with "an excellent experience" and "worthy of the episode hall of fame"; both mean the game is amazing. I never really understood 10 point rating scales because there comes a point where certain numbers should just be chucked together like 1, 2, 3, and 4; all represent bad games, 5, 6, and 7 represent average to good, 8 is great, and 9 and 10 are amazing. That's a rough idea, but less ratings would be better than 10 with most of them representing the same quality. Just a thought and I mean no offense.

Add Comment