User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 18.6K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @NvMe said: yeah i remember staying up for ep 3 and it was like a hour and half after the time it was supposed to release if im not mistaken

Yeah I won't bother waiting this time as you can probably imagine it was the early hours of the morning here. Probably about 5:00AM and the chances were I wasn't going to play it anyway till I had sleep.

But with all the new zombie survival games in the works I've been able to keep my mind off episode 4. It came around quite quickly. TellTale seem to be picking their heels up.

• I don't know if anyone else has played eps 4, but all I can say is, WOW, WHAT and ARE YOU KINDING ME.

• Oh hai it's me again...

Yeah 3:30 am I totally forgot about the episode today until I saw my mate checking to see if it was out on Steam yet... It's not aaaaaaaaaand now I can't sleep

• patiently waiting for episode 4 to come out for xbla. ima give it another 2 hours and then to bed i go

• I'm in Belgium, just checked for pc release, nothing....

damn, and today I got a day off, and my girlfriend is at work, I could play it way relax...

damn it if it does not come live in the next 10 hours!!!!!!!!

• @Nonymous99 said: What about f*cking iOS? Been nearly 2 freaking months and epidode 3 hasn't even come out for ios yet! So what about epidode 4 for ios? Telltale haven't given any info on iOS release dates. Starting to think rest of the game for ios is delayed. AND IM SO PISSED OFF WITH THESE LONG WAITS!!!

I understand your frustrations as i am too waiting for the IOS release of episode three. All i want to know is why cant telltale give us some information instead of feeding us false hopes like the pax blog which was dated the 26th september saying they will have more info on ios episode 3 in a week and still we hear nothing. Can someone give us ios users some information so we know where we stand i have paid for all 5 episodes and never have i been told about delays or a release schedule. Or do we ipad users have to watch everyone else play episode 5 before we even get a sniff of episode 3

• User Avatar Image
    ArthurV Telltale Staff

Yup, Steam is up and running. Enjoy!

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

You're absolutely killing my statistics. :D

So now I have to remind TELLTALE that they're never doing midnight releases. ;)

Sooooo... Telltale store version?!?

• Holy shit! The Walking Dead is updating in Steam!!!!!

EDIT: When is it released on TellTale's version?

Add Comment