User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen on - last edited - Viewed by 14.5K users

Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)

394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Gary Whitta said: Molly will only tell you her full story under certain conditions.

O.O
    You mean, we can get her to spill her life story?!
    Looks like another replay is in order.

• Kenny's been my bro all through the game- I even sided with him in the meat locker. So why when I ask him to come with me does he say I wouldn't do the same for him. This has been the first big time where he hasn't treated me like a pal.

• @Matrox Yang said: Kenny's been my bro all through the game- I even sided with him in the meat locker. So why when I ask him to come with me does he say I wouldn't do the same for him. This has been the first big time where he hasn't treated me like a pal.

Tell him Clem is your only family and he melts like butter.

• @Matrox Yang said: Kenny's been my bro all through the game- I even sided with him in the meat locker. So why when I ask him to come with me does he say I wouldn't do the same for him. This has been the first big time where he hasn't treated me like a pal.

Weird. When I first played I dropped Ben and after I showed my bite, Kenny told me I had always had his back and bitten or not ,he would go with me.(I was pro Kenny all ep.1, neutral ep. 2 until the meat locker where i sided with Lily, ep.3 I brought Lilly with us talked him down during the train and I shot Duck.)

Well I got curious so I copied my save, and rescued Ben. When I got to the group part Kenny said that he would doubt if I would have his back until I said Clem was my family and convinced him to deal with Ben. I was able to recruit everybody this time, but the Kenny thing still confused me.

• @Tsupi said: according to others you will have to be quick enough to shoot the zombie I brought clem with me and she shot the zombie.
    But as others have said be careful because you can hit molly as well.
    My next playthrough I am going to leve clem with ovid

when you took Clem with you, Omid turned into a walker didn't he? I could see that happening

• @Drakeonis said: Weird. When I first played I dropped Ben and after I showed my bite, Kenny told me I had always had his back and bitten or not ,he would go with me.(I was pro Kenny all ep.1, neutral ep. 2 until the meat locker where i sided with Lily, ep.3 I brought Lilly with us talked him down during the train and I shot Duck.)

Well I got curious so I copied my save, and rescued Ben. When I got to the group part Kenny said that he would doubt if I would have his back until I said Clem was my family and convinced him to deal with Ben. I was able to recruit everybody this time, but the Kenny thing still confused me.

Kenny still HATES Ben and is going to KICK HIS ASS like i told him too LMAO, but since Clem is your only family, he understands how to feel and is coming ONLY because of that

• Yes. I still got kenny to come with me, but I just kind of felt hurt when he said I wouldn't do the same thing for him, even though everything up to then I had done made it clear I would. The only non-kenny decision I ever made was not rescuing duck (also, I let Kenny shoot him). Is this a bug?

• I LOVED this episode.

It's just fucked right in the head. It was really hard doing the right thing or doing the best thing for the group.

What I miss is some more depth in the conversations. I felt like it was too much action and finding clues and too little background story and putting together the pieces of the puzzle about the other characters.

I knew there was gonna be something behind that cardboard box. Thought it would scare me and I'd have to QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQE and then I could go look for Clem. But fuck me. I love how they made that sorry little encounter with a trash can such a big thing.

I thought maybe I made some bad decisions in the past episodes but it looks like everyone got bit. I don't really see how this will end well for Lee. Fucking Lee, man. Bro. Man.

• So happy with things got displayed about Christa and the pregnancy got told in secret messages.

• If you watch the third tape you can see that Molly actually was a part of Crawford. She had sex with the doctor...

Add Comment