User Avatar Image

Always been on Kenny's side - he stays behind ??

posted by TripleZero on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

Ok, i dont get this.

Ive always been on kenny's side literally.

Helped kill larry, defended duck etc.

Still he refuses to come with me?

I helped him with duck been honest with him, still he says "you looked out for me in the beginning but recently i kept looking out for myself instead than me"

WTF

I checked all my episode stats, and i was always on his side...

79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @TripleZero said: Ok, i dont get this.

Ive always been on kenny's side literally.

Helped kill larry, defended duck etc.

Still he refuses to come with me?

I helped him with duck been honest with him, still he says "you looked out for me in the beginning but recently i kept looking out for myself instead than me"

WTF

I checked all my episode stats, and i was always on his side...

Save game issues.

• Just make sure to tell him that Clem is your family.

• yes, but he only helps you because you helped his family, not because you're his friend, he lost most of my respect in this episode, and Omid Chrstia gained much!

• @RafaelBrasileiro said: yes, but he only helps you because you helped his family, not because you're his friend, he lost most of my respect in this episode, and Omid Chrstia gained much!

I did help his family every time possible >.>

• Hah I didn't even side with him in the meat locker, and still got everyone to follow me including Ben. Important to pick the "family" dialogue option.

• @swebonny said: Hah I didn't even side with him in the meat locker, and still got everyone to follow me including Ben. Important to pick the "family" dialogue option.

yeah i just rewinded and did that, thanks jessabeth as well for mentioning it.

But still i dont understand his reluctance.

• @TripleZero said: yeah i just rewinded and did that, thanks jessabeth as well for mentioning it.

But still i dont understand his reluctance.

Did you save Ben or let him die? I got similar results to you & found if I let Ben die he wasn't as mad & came. Also if you mention family & save Ben he still comes; just reluctantly. Shame I really wanted a natural save & now I'm going to have to play Ep 5 through twice seeing as I was pissed Kenny didn't come.

• I saved Ben, he moaned about it now i mentioned the family but he came anyway.

Im really curious how ep.5 will turn out with so many different possible startups.

I hope TT doesnt screw it up by making just some minor bullshit changes according to the ppl with you.

• Kenny was an asshole to me too, even though I've had his side on every decision - saving Duck, backing up Duck, killing Larry, abandoning Ben in the school. And he says I've been looking out for myself? I've been making decisions to try and keep the group strong. I even took Lily along despite her murdering Carley, because I thought the group would be better off with her than without her. What he said just didn't make sense.

Still, I've grown to despise the character now, I first turned against him quite heavily after he attacked me on the train, and since then I just haven't liked him at all. Telling him to fuck off was quite satisfying.

I ended the game with Omid and Christa and that was fine by me, those were the only two sympathetic characters left (besides Lee and Clem, of course).

• You have to reason with him in Episode 4. He's an emotional wreck.

Add Comment