User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 17.3K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jalmeray said: So it's finally up for PC users who bought from the TTG store? I'm still getting the Playstation release message and the "Coming Soon" next to the episode under download content.

Nope. It's not up yet.

• I am posting from my I pad so I can keep my laptop at the ready for downloading. I purchased from Telltale, and my computer still shows "Coming Soon". I would be happy to post again when it says episode 4 is now available, if that helps anyone.

• @dustpuffs said: I am posting from my I pad so I can keep my laptop at the ready for downloading. I purchased from Telltale, and my computer still shows "Coming Soon". I would be happy to post again when it says episode 4 is now available, if that helps anyone.

You can Alt-Tab while the game it's downloading to post here but this is another way, of course. :D

• So no one knows if it is safe to download the xbox 360 version of episode 4 yet??

• @boxman said: So no one knows if it is safe to download the xbox 360 version of episode 4 yet??

I hope so. I downloaded it.

• @ZacTB said: I hope so. I downloaded it.

Somone earlier in this thread talked about how achievements would not be saved and that you will have to replay it later.
    I am also worried if that also affects choices as well, which is why I really want a confirmation before i waste my time.
    I really dont want to play it through twice.

• @boxman said: Somone earlier in this thread talked about how achievements would not be saved and that you will have to replay it later.
    I am also worried if that also affects choices as well, which is why I really want a confirmation before i waste my time.
    I really dont want to play it through twice.

It's safe to download but achievements are still glitched. It's probably worth waiting a bit anyway because my game saves glitched and now I have to start all over again, and like I said the achievements are still not working.

• @ZacTB said: It's safe to download but achievements are still glitched. It's probably worth waiting a bit anyway because my game saves glitched and now I have to start all over again, and like I said the achievements are still not working.

Ugh... That was my fear.. Personally dont care much about achievements, but losing progress/choices would pretty much ruin the game for me. :(

So much for the certification bull*hit. This proves that it is mostly about money and not actual quality assurance.
    Makes me wonder why microsoft needs weeks just to get it certified...

• can't believe this!!!

even a videogame french site I read a lot just did a review for the episode 4!!

and me (well, no just me obviously) can't even fucking download it!!!

I-am-fucking-pissed...

• PC may have beaten Steam to the punch on Episode 3 (and I never count other countries in the North American release of something), but that doesn't excuse the fact that the people who ordered it DIRECTLY are still getting screwed for supporting the company.

They get more money out of a direct sale than they do through other markets... we should get first dibs.

Add Comment