User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 17K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am giving in.. Just cant wait longer... Really hope this does not ruin my progress/save game.

• @Nonymous99 said: What about f*cking iOS? Been nearly 2 freaking months and epidode 3 hasn't even come out for ios yet! So what about epidode 4 for ios? Telltale haven't given any info on iOS release dates. Starting to think rest of the game for ios is delayed. AND IM SO PISSED OFF WITH THESE LONG WAITS!!!

I understand your frustrations as i am too waiting for the IOS release of episode three. All i want to know is why cant telltale give us some information instead of feeding us false hopes like the pax blog which was dated the 26th september saying they will have more info on ios episode 3 in a week and still we hear nothing. Can someone give us ios users some information so we know where we stand i have paid for all 5 episodes and never have i been told about delays or a release schedule. Or do we ipad users have to watch everyone else play episode 5 before we even get a sniff of episode 3

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

I have a "get" button for episode 4 on my PC version right now - but when I click it, all it ever tells me is that my connection is lost.

What about you guys?

• @danivempire said: can't believe this!!!

even a videogame french site I read a lot just did a review for the episode 4!!

and me (well, no just me obviously) can't even fucking download it!!!

I-am-fucking-pissed...

That must suck! I would get fucking pissed off too if I would see that some finnish site had a review of it... :confused:

• @Vainamoinen said: I have a "get" button for episode 4 on my PC version right now - but when I click it, all it ever tells me is that my connection is lost.

What about you guys?

Mine still show "coming soon"

• So, when will it stop say coming soon for us, and we'll actually be able to download it?
    Steam users are playing it, xbox are playing it, everyone is, except the people who actually got it from the walking dead sight.. ohhhh the irony! :(

• @Vainamoinen said: I have a "get" button for episode 4 on my PC version right now - but when I click it, all it ever tells me is that my connection is lost.

What about you guys?

I'd love to check, but I'm still at work. Per the advice of somebody in this forum. :)

What about you guys?

At least on my Linux box it still says "Coming Soon".

What about you guys?

My PC copy also got the "get" button for Episode 4 but also says connection lost! Well, just gotta wait a bit longer i guess!

• okay, got the "get" button aswell

but I get the same message error about lost connection

well, allright telltale, you pushed 1 button, can you push the 2nd button so we can download it please?

Add Comment