User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 20.4K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah I just got in :> and no, no "Get it now!"-button :( still says "Coming soon."

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

Back at 10% almost one hour in, fourth connection reset.

This is going absolutely nowhere. It's late over here... I might not make even the second data package today. 600 mere MB, a pretty fast internet and of COURSE completely stable connection, and 60 MB downloaded in about an hour. :rolleyes:

• My walking deads now very excited to tell me that episode 3 can be downloaded!.. great telltale, but A) i have it and B) you're an episode behind ¬_¬

• Just verifying my PC version bought from the TT site still says "COMING SOON" for episode 4.

I've tried 3 seperate times restarting the game(1 time with a hard PC reset) and I'm a bit anxious since I'm hearing others who bought the game from TT are downloading.

• User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator

And here's download reset number number five. See you tomorrow, nothing will be on my PC today... :(

• @Vainamoinen said: And here's download reset number number five. See you tomorrow, nothing will be on my PC today... :(

When I hit on "Download content" the windows takes its time to open. I think they are doing their things but "Coming Soon" still appears for Episode 4.

I think you are lucky for seeing the button to download the episode but I think it's not ready yet. ;)

• @Garrinski said: Just verifying my PC version bought from the TT site still says "COMING SOON" for episode 4.

I've tried 3 seperate times restarting the game(1 time with a hard PC reset) and I'm a bit anxious since I'm hearing others who bought the game from TT are downloading.

Dont worry, mine still says coming soon.

• User Avatar Image
    DPB

Count me in as another stuck on "Coming Soon", I've restarted the game several times to no avail. And in the other episodes I had trouble with the downloads repeatedly resetting, but I can't even get to that stage now.

I really wish Telltale hadn't gone with this in-game downloader, it's been nothing but trouble. The only issues I can remember with their past games were from the site being overloaded.

• Is this out yet on Steam? I know that TTG store purchases haven't got it, but does anyone else?

• Pff, this is getting crazy! I've been trying to download Episode 4 like 5 times now, and at 40% i get a connection lost error, and the game drops back to 10% when i restart it! It's getting late over here, so i'm trying again tomorrow!

Add Comment