User Avatar Image

[MAJOR EPISODE 4 SPOILERS] Does Lee have a ...

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users

chance of survival? I mean he has gotten bitten and there doesn't seem to be much hope for him. Is there anyway that Lee can somehow survive... It really makes me sad thinking about it, but I just want to believe he'll live.

I loved this episode, a lot more action packed than the last episodes and very interesting. Sucks that Chuck died, I was really starting to like him after he saved Clementine. This game got my heart beating like crazy, holy shit.

Good job Telltale.

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rommel49 said: Yeah, there'd still be zombies, but they'd have to try and gum you to death. :p

LOL, kinda reminds me of the Father Ted episode "Night of the Nearly Dead" with the zombie-like horde of grannies.

• @cormoran said: I don't even think amputation would help. Remember how you could amputate the teachers leg in ep 2 and he died anyway? that was with Katjaa who had atleast veterinary training. The only person who could do it properly and have any hope of keeping Lee alive afterwards is Vernon and he had left by that point.

Unlike monty python, you don't just amputate a limb and shrug it off.

If Lee could set up a way to cauterize the wound immediately after amputation he'd be fine. This is an adventure game, so I'm sure Lee could come up with something.

• last episode is gonna be epic, you'll experiencing all the symptoms of the infection while trying to save the group best finale. Just add Bazilllion guns and fireworks as a nice touch.

• what if he was just scratched? didnt look like bite marks to me. The virus is inert until death unless chomped on, then it acclerates through infection. although i do agree with others in think we will be given a choice from Clems perspective, assuming lee is indeed infected.

• @Viner16 said: The bite doesn't pump the infection, everyone is already infected.

The bite kills you because of bloodloss and infection, so Lee still has a chance.

A slim chance sure, but a chance.

Pretty much this!

All the bite does is kill you faster, if Lee can amputate his arm before running up the fever then he has a chance to survive.....

To be fair though a one armed Lee in season 2 would be annoying to control!!

• @Couldn't_Make_It_Up said: Pretty much this!

All the bite does is kill you faster, if Lee can amputate his arm before running up the fever then he has a chance to survive.....

To be fair though a one armed Lee in season 2 would be annoying to control!!

He doesn't have to be in season 2. I just don't want him to die since we have fought so hard to keep him and Clem alive this whole time. Plus Clem needs him!

• This was a genuine shocker for me. I didn't think they would go down that route.

• @KMatt said: This was a genuine shocker for me. I didn't think they would go down that route.

Me too!

• Lee will die for sure, the important thing is how telltale will give clem a future in this world. Maybe father or mother are still alive, we'll see. Clem just going of with our group wouldn't be enough though...

• When I saw the zombie bite Lee, I instantly went 'Oh nonononoooo, they took this route for the story? So cheap man, so *bleep* cheap.'
    And since it was at the ending of ep4, my excitement towards episode 5 has been greatly reduced as a direct result, since Lee and Kenny are the only characters I 'care' about.
    There wont be a good ending for Lee, TWD doesnt have a cure or immunity, arm wasnt chopped off, Lee's dead no matter what. So yeah, sucks.

Add Comment