User Avatar Image

The Final Choice

posted by ElderBoss on - last edited - Viewed by 420 users

Who hid the bite, and who was up front with the group about it?

Also - I noticed in the statistics that you can get people to come with you in your quest to rescue Clementine. Can anyone explain to me how that works? Do you have to reveal your bite for this to happen, and then anyone who had had a good relationship with you tags along?

Personally I hid my bite, and opted to go it alone. I didn't want the sympathy of the group, and I certainly didn't want to put any of them in jepordy. I figure I can Rambo-it to Clem (since I no longer have anything to lose) and when I get to her, she can stay with Vernon and his people. The group go off in the boat, and my Lee dies happy in the knowledge that he got everyone out safely.

I'd be really really interested to hear how you guys decided, and if anyone could answer my question, I'd really appreciate it!

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I showed them the bite. I've always hated the whole "someone hides a zombie bite" cliche in zombie movies and certainly didn't want to be "that guy".

They all came with me, Omid and Christa insisted, Kenny and Ben took a little convincing, Both times speaking about Clementine was the deciding factor for them.

• I let everyone know, I hate when people don't show it in the movies..

Everyone but Kenny came with me, that ass.

• I showed the bite, Christa and Omid that they would help...it is amazing that I did not trust them before that Episode one bit but now I trust them more than Kenny...I convinced Kenny with the "Clem is Family" but because he did not want to work with Ben I told him to stay. Kenny this entire Episode starting from the beginning talking like he wants to ditch Christa and Omid, always being on the edge and completly unstable, well after what happened with Lilly I dont want him nearby.

Probably in my "pragmatic" run I would go Rambo or just with Christa and Omid. When Kenny said that I did not did that much for him I was sooooo close to say to go fuck yourself. But that was my "nice" run...so I say it next time.

• I showed them the bite because my least favorite trope in zombie apocalypse media is that one asshole which hides the bite, that's such a Ben thing to do.

• Showed everyone my bite and was surprised at the support. Omid and Christa volunteered quickly, Kenny took a lil convincing probably because of me letting Ben live, but joined along. I'm really dissapointed in Ben though. I save your life and normally place confidence in you and you don't help? Thanks a lot.

• Nope. Didn't show the bite. I also decided to go it alone. No need risking everyone else.

• Showed everyone and they all came with me

• Showed the bite.

Christa and Omid are with me.

Kenny - finally got to tell that POS what I think of him and sent him packing.

Ben - He died a traitor's death.

Other than the bite wound (it will be okay, I ran it under a cold tap!) and needing to locate Clem, this is the group I've wanted to have all along. Very happy!

• I showed them the bite. Omid and Christa wanted to help. I also saved Ben and reassured him a couple of times. He decided he owes Clem and that he's gonna prove himself in Lee's eyes. Kenny said he remembers how many times I've left him and when I called him on that he instantly forgot I killed his son for him and made him kill the boy in the attic so he can get over it. So I told him to fuck off. Everybody's coming with me and Kenny can go die somewhere for all I care. God, I miss Lilly :( Molly was great as well, I'm already missing her. Hope she'll show up again. Christa and Omid are gonna need all the help they can get in raising Clem. Ben will prove himself I'm sure! He was already ready to die once, I guess he's not afraid anymore.

• @Kiel555 said: Showed the bite.

Christa and Omid are with me.

Kenny - finally got to tell that POS what I think of him and sent him packing.

Ben - He died a traitor's death.

Other than the bite wound (it will be okay, I ran it under a cold tap!) and needing to locate Clem, this is the group I've wanted to have all along. Very happy!

How did Ben die?

Add Comment