User Avatar Image

People are huge hypocrites!!!

posted by firedog122 on - last edited - Viewed by 439 users

When episode three came, everybody was complaining on how they hated ben and wanted him to die. They failed to realize he was trying to help the group. Episode four comes along and ben tries to sacrifice his life. 78% of people saved him instead.
During the first two episodes, people were complaining how duck was a burden to the group. Episode three comes and everybody is depressed because duck died.
Why do people act this way?????? :confused:

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I myself always liked Duck and always hated Ben, and let him die. Felt bad afterwards, but I still did it anyways because I do hate him.
    Had to actually think it through, though. I was shocked. Great writing does that.

• @BourbonTeacup said: Because of good writing.

Agreed!

Ben is a clutzs but he means well. I've never gone in for the 'kill ben' ranting. Out of all the characters he is probably the most relatable. We all wish we could be a Lee-type character (or Molly) but face facts; in that sort of situation we would probably act more like Ben.

• I didn't even get as far as dropping Ben. I let the zombie pull him down. I found his character to be thoroughly unlikeable. Don't get me wrong, Kenny is unlikeable too but at least he's useful to the group.

• He backed me up the only time I really needed him to. I guess in my game he's now much more than Kenny ever was and will ever be.

• @firedog122 said: When episode three came, everybody was complaining on how they hated ben and wanted him to die. They failed to realize he was trying to help the group. Episode four comes along and ben tries to sacrifice his life. 78% of people saved him instead.
    During the first two episodes, people were complaining how duck was a burden to the group. Episode three comes and everybody is depressed because duck died.

Easy now. I never said I didn't like Duck and Ben is at the bottom of the bell tower receiving a traitor's reward.

• I just can't let someone needlessly die, even if he is an idiot. If you kill Ben you become Ben b/c then you have blood on your hands. Killing an enemy isn't the same as killing an idiot that's on your side.

• @firedog122 said: When episode three came, everybody was complaining on how they hated ben and wanted him to die. They failed to realize he was trying to help the group. Episode four comes along and ben tries to sacrifice his life. 78% of people saved him instead.

Serious question? Its like in real life, we hate each other sometimes, but nobody really wants to kill each other for reasons showed in TWD. Ben failed in many ways, but he never wanted that. He is that kind of person crawford would have killed and I don't like that idea. I'm with Dale in the TV show: "The world we know is gone, but keeping our humanity? That's a choice."

• I said I'd have his back ever since I found him and I did.

• We may feel a hatred towards a certain character, but in the end we're all human, and we don't really want others to die. It's a form of good writing, as in most games if we had characters like Larry or Ben everyone would probably kill them.

• @Red Panda said: I just can't let someone needlessly die, even if he is an idiot. If you kill Ben you become Ben b/c then you have blood on your hands. Killing an enemy isn't the same as killing an idiot that's on your side.

That is also why this forum keeps some people around... ;)

Saved Ben as well by the way.

Add Comment