User Avatar Image

Episode 5: different possible startups

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 417 users

I would like to quote this guy though

@TripleZero said: Im really curious how ep.5 will turn out with so many different possible startups.

I hope TT doesnt screw it up by making just some minor bullshit changes according to the ppl with you.

My opinion is that in the worst case all the people you left behind will feel bad and sad then magically show up at the start of episode 5 LOL

Your opinion?

16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The important decisions will be made by Lee in episode 5. Having people along will simply add flavour to conversations. Maybe there will be a few puzzles that each character will solve in a different way. If you havn't got the right people for the puzzle, either Lee solves it himself or finds a different way around.

• Episode 5 will focus on Lee and Clem for sure. I think the group won't have a big role, maybe just more dialogue if you manage to bring them with you.

• I hope it starts with a Saw reference. Just imagine downloading the episode, starting it and the first thing you hear is the radio guy saying: "I want to play a game". Man that would already make the episode for me.

• Since TTG has proven that they don't like optional characters and tend to get rid of them one way or the other (letting them appear only at start & end of episode or kill them right at the start), I don't think any of them will play a major role in the end.
    They'll all lose each other quite fast, some might get killed.
    In the End it will be just the radio guy, Clem, Lee and Molly, possibly Vernon too, for sure.
    The whole purpose of Molly getting out of the house the day before was so you don't have to convince her to come with you, so she's not optional like everybody else in your group, since you can also choose to go alone in the first place.

• @Digestif said: Since TTG has proven that they don't like optional characters and tend to get rid of them one way or the other (letting them appear only at start & end of episode or kill them right at the start), I don't think any of them will play a major role in the end.
    They'll all lose each other quite fast, some might get killed.
    In the End it will be just the radio guy, Clem, Lee and Molly for sure.
    The whole purpose of Molly getting out of the house the day before was so you don't have to convince her to come with you, so she's not optional like everybody else in your group, since you can also choose to go alone in the first place.

Agreed, I didn't understand Molly leaving the way she did - I'm pretty sure she'll make a final appearance in Ep.5

• But Molly can die, I guess so can Ben though...

• @Yertos said: But Molly can die, I guess so can Ben though...

Would you mind telling me how she can die? I've seen no clue how and the wiki also doesnt say anything about that as well.
    Ben can die, but afaik Molly can not.

• @Digestif said: Would you mind telling me how she can die? I've seen no clue how and the wiki also doesnt say anything about that as well.
    Ben can die, but afaik Molly can not.

Remember when you had to shoot the zombie off of her when they broke into the school? You can hit her shoulder on accident (Unless you meant to I suppose).

• @Chanut_N said: I would like to quote this guy though

My opinion is that in the worst case all the people you left behind will feel bad and sad then magically show up at the start of episode 5 LOL

Your opinion?

I have a bad feeling that the walker herd that Vernon spotted is going to trap everyone in the city. So everyone will be back in your group including Molly (Ben and Molly may not be if they are already dead though).

• I was surprised by the end where it's possible to go on alone, with the whole group, or different combinations. Guess eps 5 could turn out differently for different people.

I'm glad I got everyone to come with me.

Add Comment