User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 20.5K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • "Your telltale account does not currently have a licence for this game. Would you like to go to telltale game and purchase this game now?"

Yeah. Yeah sure I would like to buy it twice.

Seriously, get your s%it together, Telltale.

• FINALLY downloading. I should have gone to work today, despite having the day off. :( I won't be able to play through all four until the weekend.

• mine says coming soon still -- i also have to disconnect the internet until i get to the main screen in order to access anything. otherwise it just says connecting and freezes. e-mailed tech support over a month ago and got no response....

this was the first ttg product ive purchased and while the product is excellent i couldn't be more disappointed with the tech support/communication

• User Avatar Image
    dx1

@Accall said: "Your telltale account does not currently have a licence for this game. Would you like to go to telltale game and purchase this game now?"

Yeah. Yeah sure I would like to buy it twice.

Seriously, get your s%it together, Telltale.

Same here. Around 15 minutes ago it actually started, but when I went to the download section Episode 4 was still "coming soon".

I think I will survive. It's almost sleepy time (2340h) and I have to get up at 0710h. Maybe tomorrow …

• Just tried this workaround successfully : http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33233

Did it the manual way but I think it only works if you have the GET button appearing.

• OMFG I still can't download :/ Still seeing it as COMING SOON. Apart from the fact that NOW I can't even get to the main menu as it says like others are encountering about the license issue :S I know that the license issue is a normal thing(happened before many times) but this is getting to insanity level :S It's 00:04am here which means it's Thursday and was supposed to get it yesterday the 10th :////// Gonna try it for the last time and if it still doesn't work gonna restart PC

• TTG is so busy retweeting every positive thing ever said about them that apparently they can't take the 30 seconds required to weigh in on this issue

• @boxman said: Ugh... That was my fear.. Personally dont care much about achievements, but losing progress/choices would pretty much ruin the game for me. :(

So much for the certification bull*hit. This proves that it is mostly about money and not actual quality assurance.
    Makes me wonder why microsoft needs weeks just to get it certified...

Just finished the episode and it luckily seems like there was no achievements issues here. :)

• Well, I got the "get" button and stared downloading. I believe that was around 2 hours ago. I haven't been able to download beyond 22%, and then it tells me I've lost the connection and starts over at 10%. I think I have tried over ten times with the same results. While I had this issue with episode 2, it was nowhere near as bad, maybe took 2 hours to download. Episode 3 was worse than 2, it had the same problem and took 4 hours to download. The difference with both of those and what's happening with Episode 4, is that they would get to a certain percentage of downloading, then quit, and after about 3 tries, they would go to a higher percentage, then quit, about 3 tries at that percentage, then on to a higher one, etc, until it finally completed the download. I have no clue why this download is different, and stopping at the same place every time. It is not late at all where I live, but I'm thinking I will join the camp of "try again tomorrow" so I don't get any more frustrated. Hope others are having better luck!

• tried restarting pc and retrying to enter the game but it's giving me the license issue again and of course I can't get to the main menu :S TTG please HELP ?

Add Comment