User Avatar Image

Molly as the protagonist of Season 2

posted by Sergiy on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Yeah, people have been asking for a famale protagonist for Season 2.

I can see TT teasing us with her in episode 4, and maybe even 5.

If we take control of Molly in the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse we may have quite the season. She witnesses all the events that happened in Savannah, the change of the people in the city, the "problem" with her sister, this whole "Survival of the fittest" community.

The counter point being that a lot has been revealed about her already and we might miss out on decisions.

Discuss.

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I really want to see Lilly again, just set the story sometime after the Woodbury arc in the comics and we can explore what happens to her after fleeing into the prison.

• Haha. I only have 2 tapes where is the last one?

• It's in a locker around the corner from the nurse station.

• Heh. Very nice. Very nice. I was thinking the same thing, Sergiy. I can easily see Molly being the main protagonist in the second season.

• I was sad to see Molly leave at the end of the episode. IMO, she's the most likeable character in the series since Lee and Clementine. I didn't realize it was possible for her to die if you didn't bring Clem along. I suppose that means it's pretty unlikely we'll see her again. But then again, they could just say that Season 2 takes place in a continuity where Molly survived. It wouldn't be the worst retcon ever.

• @magodesky said: I was sad to see Molly leave at the end of the episode. IMO, she's the most likeable character in the series since Lee and Clementine. I didn't realize it was possible for her to die if you didn't bring Clem along. I suppose that means it's pretty unlikely we'll see her again. But then again, they could just say that Season 2 takes place in a continuity where Molly survived. It wouldn't be the worst retcon ever.

Its not like they have to ignore every choice you made if they did that either, just the take/leave clementine one, its possible but I doubt they'll do it, they'll probably start with a blank slate.

• Well, correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't TT say we should hold on to our saves?

Cause that would mean that we will get either a continuation, a cameo of the group, or someone who was impacted by Lee's decisions in Season one.

• Is no reason Season 2 cannot take place years later, with Clem as a young adult, by this time able to defend herself.. Possibly even a lil bad-ass.

My Lee was always honest with her trying to teach this is a world of survival now.

Then again, is also possible season 2 has a totally new cast of characters, I doubt that though!

• she would be too op of a protagonist.

• But that would mean we'd actually have a COMPETENT main character who doesnt make bad decisions, trip over himself and constantly almost get himself killed, there'd be no sense of danger!

Add Comment