User Avatar Image

Kenny? Why? I feel betrayed (MAJOR SPOILERS)

posted by Masta23 on - last edited - Viewed by 940 users

I feel betrayed. Kenny didn't have my back at the end.
I fed Duck, I shot Duck for him. I shot the kid in the attic, so he didn't have to. I also saved Duck at Hershall's farm. I sided with Duck at the pharmacy, even though kenny thought otherwise because of that "reason with him" confusion. I ddn't help him kill Larry, but I feel betrayed that Kenny wouldn't help me with Clementine. I pleased with to help but he wouldn't, even though Lee is bit and probably hasn't got long left.
All he can think about is his freaking boat. What a selfish human being. After all I have done to help him and his faimly and this is how he repays me? I wish Kenny was the one who got bit.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • when you talked to him which choices did you pick? he told me he didnt have my back either when I told him I was begging him but when I said Clementine is my only family he agreed to come.

• @Masta23 said: I feel betrayed. Kenny didn't have my back at the end.
    I fed Duck, I shot Duck for him. I shot the kid in the attic, so he didn't have to. I also saved Duck at Hershall's farm. I sided with Duck at the pharmacy, even though kenny thought otherwise because of that "reason with him" confusion. I ddn't help him kill Larry, but I feel betrayed that Kenny wouldn't help me with Clementine. I pleased with to help but he wouldn't, even though Lee is bit and probably hasn't got long left.
    All he can think about is his freaking boat. What a selfish human being. After all I have done to help him and his faimly and this is how he repays me? I wish Kenny was the one who got bit.

Did you choose his side EVERYTIME? I would assume no, because it may distance you from others.

Secondly, does his demeanor get more surly no matter what you do? At the end, he was giving me devil glares, and it all started when I sided with Lily regarding her father. And if you DID side with Kenny, are you able to give him a reassuring answer when you're walking back through the woods after the cannibal fiasco? Cause all I get are options to be harsh as hell.

• @Ladyarte said: when you talked to him which choices did you pick? he told me he didnt have my back either when I told him I was begging him but when I said Clementine is my only family he agreed to come.

Oh really? Dang I didn't choose that one. I chose the bottom option. I could restart the scene, but maybe that defeats the purpose of making decisions, based on instinct.

@Ladyarte said: Did you choose his side EVERYTIME? I would assume no, because it may distance you from others.

Secondly, does his demeanor get more surly no matter what you do? At the end, he was giving me devil glares, and it all started when I sided with Lily regarding her father. And if you DID side with Kenny, are you able to give him a reassuring answer when you're walking back through the woods after the cannibal fiasco? Cause all I get are options to be harsh as hell.

No I didn't choose his side everytime. I sided with Lilly in the meat locker.

• Did you save Ben? That makes a big difference.

• @Ladyarte said: when you talked to him which choices did you pick? he told me he didnt have my back either when I told him I was begging him but when I said Clementine is my only family he agreed to come.

Same. That really hit him. He thinks family is the important thing ever. So he came with me too even tho I disagreed with him on some issues in the other episodes.

• I didn't side with Kenny every single time, yet he said I've always had his back and "what kind of a friend would (he) be if (he) didn't have (mine)". Didn't even have a discussion about it.

• @Kaapo said: I didn't side with Kenny every single time, yet he said I've always had his back and "what kind of a friend would (he) be if (he) didn't have (mine)". Didn't even have a discussion about it.

Did you drop Ben?

• *First Post!*
    Been following TellTale Games Walking Dead Forums since right before the first episode was released and have been lurking around (checking in just about everyday) ever since. I've Laughed, Vented and Gushed about the Game(s) with all of you for afar, but after playing this 4th episode (PS3 version) I couldn't hold back form joining the forums any longer.

Episode 2 is my favorite so far but this latest episode just ripped my heart out. I'm Mad and sad all at the same time. Kenny betrayed me (we were bros during the first game, but distant after that) AGAIN!! and Ben.... This was my last time saving you, I'm broken and no longer gonna play the nice guy trying to make everyone else happy (took my 4 episodes, I know) especially now that my days are numbered and my Clemgirl isn't by my side. Who ever has Clementine is gonna die, no if &'s or maybe's about that. Only two people were willing to help my look for her! and they were the new people!

Love the Game TellTale, around ep.2 I had the same feelings as everyone else about the release and none communication (bought the pre-order bundle) but only had one glitch (Train, Ep.3) happen so far, not bad downloads or lost saves (sorry to those still having those problems). Can't wait for episode 5 and know that I'm gonna miss playing the game once it's over (until Season 2!) Happy to finally share my thoughts.

• @BlankCanvasDJ said: Did you save Ben? That makes a big difference.

Yep I did. As much as he turned into a liability, it wasn't in my lee's nature to just let him die. I'll be saving that option for my 2nd Jerkish Lee playthrough :P I have a feeling that Lee will be searching for Clem on his own in that playthrough lol.

• @Masta23 said: Yep I did. As much as he turned into a liability, it wasn't in my lee's nature to just let him die. I'll be saving that option for my 2nd Jerkish Lee playthrough :P I have a feeling that Lee will be searching for Clem on his own in that playthrough lol.

I'm not playing jerk Lee and I still decided to look for Clementine alone. Lets face it... The jerk decision is bring everyone along while you're a ticking time-bomb and getting them killed. The more people you get killed the less people will be there to look after Clementine after you get her out of there. I think it's pretty evident at the moment that Lee is definitely not getting on the boat no matter what.

Meh I've changed my mind I'm redoing that section.

Add Comment