User Avatar Image

So who is the stalker and how many times did you see him?

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 666 users

Is it possible that the stalker guy is the man in the walkie?

He appears once when you dig the grave, and a second time when you're heading towards the auto shop. First time you can scream to him, the second time you only see a shadow run past Lee.

So who the heck is this creepy guy? He looks quite young, but really weird.

15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i think it's the girl molly i think she's named the second time :)

  • I'm pretty sure that was Molly behind you at the Auto shop.

  • Ah that'd be reasonable. But creeped my out damn good.

  • Ya it was Molly at the auto shop. Thought it was pretty obvious.

  • I thought it was Molly at the auto shop, and that may in fact have been the walkie guy while Lee is digging the grave. I'll make sure to do him in before the bite gets me in Episode 5.

  • What about the second time that Lee goes into the little shack so he can go back to the alley to get the tape from zombie doctor?

    Something heavy gets dropped on the zombie attacking him.

    Molly was off "sightseeing" at the time, and it would be pretty lucky chance for something to fall out of nowhere to save Lee (unless I missed something really obvious - I'm one of those really easily scared people and may not have noticed since I was on edge pretty much the whole time in this one).

    I also think it's possible that it was stalker guy rather than molly at the autoshop the first time.

    This is entirely based on the assumption that stalker guy and walkie guy are the same person by the way.

    Considering Stalker guy contacted Lee after getting Clementine it seems that she wasn't his main target, otherwise he could have ditched the walkie talkie, ran off, end of story.

    Another thing to consider is that in my play through I made Clem wait at the house (not sure how much that decision changes stuff) so considering he showed up at the house while digging the grave (thus he knew where we were), and Omid was fairly incapacitated, he could have easily kidnapped Clem then if that was his only goal. Unless he followed the main group to Crawford (for whatever reason). So it would sorta make sense that he was there.

  • @Snobbles said: What about the second time that Lee goes into the little shack so he can go back to the alley to get the tape from zombie doctor?

    Something heavy gets dropped on the zombie attacking him.

    Molly was off "sightseeing" at the time, and it would be pretty lucky chance for something to fall out of nowhere to save Lee (unless I missed something really obvious - I'm one of those really easily scared people and may not have noticed since I was on edge pretty much the whole time in this one).[...]

    Nope. The thing that drops looked to be a television. And it didn't get thrown by a person... it was right there on the shelf and fell down as you wrestled with the walker.

  • I think if the person who saw you at the grave was Molly, lee would have recognized her.

    I think the dark shadow and the person on the walky talky are the same person, and not Molly.

  • @dubesor said: Nope. The thing that drops looked to be a television. And it didn't get thrown by a person... it was right there on the shelf and fell down as you wrestled with the walker.

    Ah okay. Guess I just didn't notice the TV from all the being scared I was doing.

    In that case I have no good reason to think that it was the Stalker rather than Molly being all sneaky and terrifying in that alley.

  • @swebonny said: So who the heck is this creepy guy? He looks quite young, but really weird.

    I think he was the father of the dead boy in the attic. Check out the family portrait in the living room. It would explain why he was hanging around the house, maybe keeping some creepy post-death vigil for his son. In which case, he probably wouldn't be too pleased in seeing that I took a merciful wrench to the kid's skull and buried his corpse with the decomposing family dog. XD

    He could also be the voice on Clem's walkie-talkie. I took his kid from him, now he's taken mine from me. All I know is, I've got a date with death and nothing left to live for, so if I find walkie-talkie man and he hasn't got some truly brilliant revelations to share with me, I'll be taking him apart slow and I don't care who's watching. :cool:

Add Comment