User Avatar Image

Did [spoiler] In Your Game?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users

When a Walker was attacking Molly and you had to shoot the Walker I accidentally shot Molly (Whoops, my bad :3) So...if you DIDN'T shoot Molly by accident, what happens? In my game she died, did she die in any other peoples games? I'm curious.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Moggyoxys said: I wasn't aware that she could die.

When I accidentally shot her she stumbled and the Walkers jumped her, I didn't bring Clementine with me so she asked where Molly went and I told her she didn't make it. :/

• Left Clem with Omid and gave her a gun to defend herself with. She actually bagged her first kill back at the house during our run to Crawford, and saved Omid's life. I managed to make the shot and save Molly, didn't even know she could die. Aparently she can live, get shot in the head, or get shot in the arm and taken by walkers. Nice diverse set of outcomes there, I just wish she'd stayed with us instead of leaving after we returned. She'll probably be ok though.

• @NikolajDeluke said: How about you save the verbal abuse to someone you can stand up to IN PERSON. Instead, how about you read the GREAAAAAAAAAAAT big forum name. Right there in bold. What does it say? Here's a hint: It rhymes with Spoilers. Unless, you can't read. If so, GTFO.

That doesn't change the fact that I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on with my game by any means I can think of

• @Shinuzi said: That doesn't change the fact that I'm trying to figure out what the hell is going on with my game by any means I can think of

In case you didn't know THERE IS A WHOOOOOOOLE PAGE DEDICATED TO PEOPLE WHO NEED HELP, THIS IS THE SPOILER FORUM, IF YOU NEED HELP THEN GO TO THE HELP SECTION.

• I never meant to come here, but I saw the title of post and got pissed

• In my file , I beat her at the newsstand and Clem saved her. I didn't know she could die. She hugged Lee and left. So sad. She was like the Michonne of the game.

• @Red Panda said: I never fired b/c I couldn't see a good shot. Clem killed saved the day. Bagged her first walker!

Same here. If I had fired I more than likely would have hit Molly. Then I would have felt bad. Beat her up and shoot her all in the same day. Good thing Clem was there.

• Believe me, I thought I was gonna cap Molly too. But does Omid die if you take Clem with you? A walker gets into the house, and she only stopped it because I gave her a gun.

• @Rock114 said: Believe me, I thought I was gonna cap Molly too. But does Omid die if you take Clem with you? A walker gets into the house, and she only stopped it because I gave her a gun.

Nope. I took Clem on mine, he's alive and well!

I tried to shoot the zombie but I don't think I shot anything, and Clem did the job for me. Had no idea that Molly could die. Poor Molly. She left in the end, though, but at least she's alive and hopefully well for a long time.

• @Natalie1213 said: Nope. I took Clem on mine, he's alive and well!

I tried to shoot the zombie but I don't think I shot anything, and Clem did the job for me. Had no idea that Molly could die. Poor Molly. She left in the end, though, but at least she's alive and hopefully well for a long time.

I'm actually kind of disappointed that Omid will still live, because I thought I saved him by telling Clem to stay with the gun. At least she didn't see all the stuff that happened at Crawford. How does she react if she sees you drop Ben, by the way.

Add Comment