User Avatar Image

SPOILERS: Did anyone have similar choices I made in episode 4?

posted by coolmack24 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users

In Episode 4, which I just played, The main choices I made were

1. I killed the boy zombie in the attic.

2. I decided to kill Ben when he was in the bell tower, because Clementine was already outside and Ben was a real A-hole for being in the bandit group and leaving Clementine (and yes I know he said he was shaken and he just ran away, but still.)

3. I decided not to show the bite because I was afraid they were going to kick me out of the group because of that.

4. I took Kenny with me to find Clem because I wanted Omid taken care of by Christa.

Anybody have the same (or almost the same) choices as me?

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @NeonBlade said: I did not bring Clem to Crawford. I told her to stay behind and if anything out of the ordinary occured. I told her to run and hide. It was a good decision. Crawford turned out to be insanely dangerous. Only a lunatic would bring a child on that hunt.

What happens to Clem in that case? I gave her a gun when I left her behind, so she killed a zombie. But what if she runs and hides? What then?

• @Scelous said: What happens to Clem in that case? I gave her a gun when I left her behind, so she killed a zombie. But what if she runs and hides? What then?

She tricks a Zombie and locks it into a closet. So when we return, the downstairs looks empty, but there is a rustling in the closet. I chose the option saying "If that is you Clem come out" or something to that extent.

Lee then opens the door, a zombie pops out Kenny shoots it square in the face. She then runs downstairs from her hiding spot...:)

What I don't understand is how did it get inside in the first place?

Another question. Has anyone tried using the gun on the safe with medicine? Instead of getting the combination?

• 1. I shot the zombie kid. Kenny had enough.

2. I pulled Ben up. We don't leave our men behind.

3. I showed the bite, cause i hate, when someone hides such vital information, like – «Relax, guys, i'm ok, just eat something funny.. i'm ok... i'm ok... gvam-gvam-gvam-gvam-gvam! » I want them to save a bullet for Lee :-), also it means more empty space on a boat. It's like in remake of Dawn of the Dead.

4. Omid and Krista acompany me.

5. I told Clem to stay at the house. (and left her with a revolver in case Omid turns)

6. I told Molly 'bout recording, but didn't pushed her. Also i've succesfuly shot the walker, who atacked her.

7. I told vernon to fuck off in a mild way.

8. I've told truth all the time.

• There are so many other questions.

(1) Can you deliberately shoot Ben in the face when the Zombie grabs him on the Bell?

(2) What happens in the sewers if you use the gun and alert the zombies, will they crawl through the hole Lee enters to where he finds Vernon and the rest of the Cancer Survivors?

• 1. I killed the kid.
    2. I would have kill Ben but Clem forgave him, so I saved him.
    3. I decided to show the bite
    4. I took everyone except for Kenny. Told him to go fuck himself. That was pretty satisfying.

• 1. I killed the kid, then buried him gewd

2. I talked to Molly, would have told her that she's not good enough for the sex tape business, but I sympathized.

3. I left Clem behind and gave her a gun.

4. I told that doctor guy that I was Clem's father

5. I didn't vote Ben off (I actually didn't have time to choose so it defaulted to ...), but I killed him when he said to let go.

6. I showed the bite, they were all impressed.

7. I took everyone (even Zombie Ben), Kenny was like "Friends yo"

8. I didn't shoot Molly when we first met and I also saved her by shooting the ceiling (cause guns are magic).

9. Didn't lie to Clems

10. Told Vernon to go fuck himself.

• @NeonBlade said: Has anyone let Kenny die in the beginning of the game? Is that even an option? Or does he find a way to free himself without being bitten?

I did. I was clearing a jam from Carley's glock (that's my story and I'm sticking to it) and did not kill the walker in time. Unfortunately, ...I mean good thing Christa shot the walker that almost ate Kenny. Thanks Christa...

• 1. I did not kill the boy in the attic. I figured Kenny needed to do it. It was good for him to help the boy after he was unable to do it for his son.

2. I brought Clem along for the trip to the school. I didn't trust Omid to protect her from whoever was stalking the group and I didn't want to risk leaving her there with Omid who looked like he was close to death.

3. I saved Ben. He's an idiot, but I had the chance to save him so I did. I also voted for him to stay in the group earlier in the episode because even though he is an idiot he means well and I think he's due to redeem himself at some point.

4. I revealed the bite to the group. I've been as honest as I could be through the first four episodes. No need to start lying at the end.

5. Kenny, Christa, Omid, and Ben are all coming along to find Clem. I figure the more people the better chance of Clem being saved. I was thinking about going it alone, but I don't want to risk Lee finding Clem then turning with no one other than her to stop him. Although I won't be surprised if everyone we choose to bring with us ends up dead and it ends up with Clem having to put down Lee.

• Killed the boy... he needed a proper burial.

I took Clem with me because she was busy getting into all sorts of shit and leaving her alone was worse than bringing her with us on a desperate mission that was probably going to fail. I'd rather her be with me if we all died then her starve like that boy did alone and scared.

Saved Ben... the boy needs a chance to redeem himself. Kenny's barely living and after the boat... well he'll find he's got nothing to live for... Ben is young... he made mistakes but isn't it hypocritical for Lee to judge him? My Lee knows there is a time for redemption.

Saved Molly two times. Shes the best character in the game hands down! (Well really Clem saved Molly and I chose not to kill her first)

Told Vernon to fuck off.

Hid the bite and went on my own. I have no intention of bringing Clem to the boat and am going to give her to Vernon before I die. The group doesn't need to know what happens... I'm dead and Clem is going to be cared for by a good group of people. UNLESS I CUT MY ARM OFF.

• @coolmack24 said: In Episode 4, which I just played, The main choices I made were

1. I killed the boy zombie in the attic.

2. I decided to kill Ben when he was in the bell tower, because Clementine was already outside and Ben was a real A-hole for being in the bandit group and leaving Clementine (and yes I know he said he was shaken and he just ran away, but still.)

3. I decided not to show the bite because I was afraid they were going to kick me out of the group because of that.

4. I took Kenny with me to find Clem because I wanted Omid taken care of by Christa.

Anybody have the same (or almost the same) choices as me?

Had Kenny kill the boy - since he couldn't bring himself to kill his own son, I figured it would be something akin to closure for him, as well as letting him do some good. I felt it was something that he needed to do to start putting his horrors behind him.

Several times through the episode I wanted to deck Ben, but in the end I just couldn't stand to see one more person that I was supposed to be protecting die.

I also didn't show them the bite because I knew I'd need their help to find Clementine, and I assumed I'd be on my own if they thought I could turn and kill them at any moment. I mean, if you've seen the show or read the comics, you should really have expected that response from them. I think it turns out that they actually ALL go with you if you show them the damn bite, for all the sense that makes.

In the end, Christa refused to leave Omid, who couldn't come with us, so it ended up being me, Kenny, and Ben (looking for redemption - I hope he can prove himself in the next episode) going to find Clementine.

Add Comment