User Avatar Image

Kenny? Why? I feel betrayed (MAJOR SPOILERS)

posted by Masta23 on - last edited - Viewed by 874 users

I feel betrayed. Kenny didn't have my back at the end.
I fed Duck, I shot Duck for him. I shot the kid in the attic, so he didn't have to. I also saved Duck at Hershall's farm. I sided with Duck at the pharmacy, even though kenny thought otherwise because of that "reason with him" confusion. I ddn't help him kill Larry, but I feel betrayed that Kenny wouldn't help me with Clementine. I pleased with to help but he wouldn't, even though Lee is bit and probably hasn't got long left.
All he can think about is his freaking boat. What a selfish human being. After all I have done to help him and his faimly and this is how he repays me? I wish Kenny was the one who got bit.

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @NikolajDeluke said: Did you drop Ben?

Yeah. Probably affected it a lot.

• @Rock114 said: Yeah, I had his back every single time, even let Ben go because I thought it was what Ben wanted. After that, I showed everyone the bite and he said "What kind of friend would I be if I didn't help you now?" Didn't even have to ask. I went through Crawford again and saved Ben, and Kenny got all pissy and said that there were plenty of times where I "didn't have his back." Called bullshit on that one, but if you tell him Clem is your family he'll come along. You can have both Kenny and Ben if you tell Kenny Clem is your family, and tell Ben that you need him. I thought it was really badass of him to come with me (the first time, when I let Ben die) even though I showed him the bite and said that I'd go alone.

When that scene happened he was like "No Fucking way" and he said the same thing about times where I didn't have his back but I got him to come along with me, as well as Christa and Omid

• well i think i figured it out... for everyone who brought all 5 people with you, did you let Ben tell Kenny his secret during the classroom escape?

• I think Ben Spills it no matter what.

Yeah I think I would be a follower as well until my leader got to crazy then I would Jump ship.
    Eventually though you will become the crazy leader D:

• The crazy leader of a group who's only population is myself? I could handle that. It's the "sane" ones you have to worry about.

• Kenny's got my back

Since EP1 when he said he had a boat, he's been my new best friend!
    I backed him every time and going to help find Clem. I even voted on another thread choosing Kenny to cake care of Clem.

• @WowMutt said: I even voted on another thread choosing Kenny to cake care of Clem.

and Cake care of her he will. Until she disagrees with murdering Ben in his sleep, then it's "I've raised you for a whole day and this is how you repay me"?

• @Acadias said: and Cake care of her he will. Until she disagrees with murdering Ben in his sleep, then it's "I've raised you for a whole day and this is how you repay me"?

"Damnit Clem, I need you! you have to have my back on this one!" And then Ben wakes up because of all the shouting...

• I told him that Clem is ma family and it didn't work. Though i can't remember doing anything anti-kennish, except for the meatlocker.

• Wow, I guess Kenny really hated my guts, because he didn't come with me even after I said "Clementine is my family!"

Add Comment