User Avatar Image

Who shot the boy?

posted by PandaRave on - last edited - Viewed by 343 users

Since Kenny couldn't i did :( what did you guys do???

24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I also made Kenny do it. I shot Duck for him but had Kenny shoot the kid. I figured it was the zombie apocalypse version of therapy.

• @YamiRaziel said: You went pretty badass in ep. 4. That's not typical of you :P
    I made Kenny do it! I gave him a chance to redeem himself in my eyes... he failed so he can fuck off :D

I lost hope in Kenny ever redeeming himself a long time ago. It was only out of respect for Kat that I offered to take care of Duck to which she said I would be doing her family a great service.

Maybe Kenny can find redemption on his very lonely boat ride to wherever he is going.:)

• I stomped on his head, to basically put him out of his misery, but I wasn't sure that was the wisest move after seeing the drawing that Clementine drew after that event.

• @Dreamjbk said: Okay... WTF were you guys shooting the boy! you had the opportunity for just step on his head. What about the god dam sound, i though it would bring walkers...

I thought that Stepping on his head would seem more inhumane. One bullet is quick and painless.

• @YamiRaziel said: You went pretty badass in ep. 4. That's not typical of you :P
    I made Kenny do it! I gave him a chance to redeem himself in my eyes... he failed so he can fuck off :D

Wait, he failed? Is it possible for Kenny to NOT shoot the kid if you tell him to?

I handed him the gun and told him to do it. He did it. I thought he wouldn't be able to, but doing it was probably for the best.

• Kenny shot the kid. Good for Kenny.

• I shot the boy & buried him with his dog.

• I didn't shoot him, I smashed his brains in.

I didn't use a boot though, I'm a nice guy.

• @NikolajDeluke said: I stomped on his head, to basically put him out of his misery, but I wasn't sure that was the wisest move after seeing the drawing that Clementine drew after that event.

I shot the boy. What did Clementine draw for you? (I had a sad looking Lee burying the child in the backyard.) I wonder if Telltale has added any subtle changes to drawings depending on your action.

• I don't think any of the options are "inhumane". The boy is dead. I don't think they really have any remaining sense of consciousness. I crushed his head with my foot. A shot would be alarming and a waste of a bullet, and the wrench would be close contact (I assumed you wouldn't get bit if you used the wrench, a foot just seemed like the theoretically more practical choice.)

Clem just drew Lee by himself for me, IIRC......

Add Comment