User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 16.3K users

Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.

1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just did a simple restart of my computer.
    People are very quick to complain... there are more important things in life.

• i restarted my computer, my adapter 4 times, the game 20 times, and keep getting a mixture of no license and on the get screen no connection.

• @MorpheusX said: I just did a simple restart of my computer.
    People are very quick to complain... there are more important things in life.

Like integrity? And keeping promises? And doing what we love?

I can see how all these things might apply to this very situation, lol.

4 1/2 hours TT. Please at least ADDRESS this issue.

Still "COMING SOON"

• weh I can't download it on PC yet.

Back to Whiskey and karaoke...

• hey look at that, I wanted to download the game (pc) before going to work, and guess what?

connection error...

awesome...

gonna get to work...

who's gonna play the game after work tonight?

well I don't know...

• Finally it says i can get it and like so many other people, it wont even go higher than 0% before saying I have no internet connection. Then how am I on the forum complaining about it??

• I am having the exact same problems. Yesterday I couldn't get the GET button it was Coming Soon the whole time. Late at night it finally saw that it was out. It would then not download past 10 percent (download kept failing and as I started it again it would start at 10 percent again). I then decided to go to bed and see if they would fix it (seeing as I am in different time zones and it was still day for them).
    Well they didn't. I now get the "no connection to the internet" error while everything else that connects to the internet is working just fine.
    And I have tried exiting and restarting the game. I've tried restarting my pc. I've tried shutting off my pc, resetting my modem and router, then turn my pc back on then try the game again. I've tried deleting the entries it made.
    Still getting the same error message. So now I probably have to wait until office hours, again, to see if Telltale finally wants to go and fix it.
    So yeah next game will be bought from Steam and not the store because this is just a new entry in my list of complaints of how they dealt with the game for people who bought it directly from their store.
    Before rolling out a system like this they might have wanted to make sure it actually works.
    Just about killed my desire to even play the game.

• its now been over 24 hours now and STILL its 'coming soon'.
    Please TT, i dont want a fight, i just want to save my darling clem from zombies! :(

• its now been over 24 hours now and STILL its 'coming soon'.
    Please TT, i dont want a fight, i just want to save my darling clem from zombies! :(

• At least now, everytime I start the game it's taking me to the main menu but it's getting stuck on the connection error. Please TTG if you're reading this, fix the issue as I want to play it too :)

Thanks

Add Comment