User Avatar Image

Who Else Went To Save ***** Alone?

posted by SouthWardRB on - last edited - Viewed by 667 users

At the end. I wanted to go alone. To gather my (Lee's) thoughts. Decide what I should do after I save Clem.

And if I turn I don't want to endanger others. And Lee would make it to the house if he had Clem with him.

32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

    @ManOnTheMoon said: Dale in the comics managed to survive a bite, after he got bit they cut his leg off just in time. They are in a hospital after all, plenty of stuff to cut a limb off.

    Except that you could hide the bite, and also he was more talking about saving Clem than talking about chopping his arm off (and I chose the show'em all solution). It is highly unprobable he will survive this.

    Having Lee survive is a sweet dream that is never gonna happen. The same illusion Kenny had about Duck.

    You know how it ended...

    ---x_x--->

  • but it is more plausible for Lee to survive than duck if we cut that shit off

  • Playing Devil's Advocate here...I wouldn't be surprised if Lee's survival could go either way in episode 5 depending on decisions you make in that episode and decisions you've made in past ones. For example, I don't think there's much hope for him OR Clem if he's going at it alone, but if he's got a whole group with him then there might be a small chance he'll pull through.

    Especially true if the amputation idea becomes a reality. Lee would be a bleeding, one-handed tragedy who couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag for a long time. That's not the kind of plan you take when you're all alone. If he has some support, though, it may become a possibility. Slap a tourniquet on the arm until business is taken care of, then amputate that crap when you've gotten to relative safety.

    Of course it's all a huge amount of "maybe"s and "if"s. TTG could really make a hundred resolutions considering it's the final episode...but who knows how things will pan out.

    Now...personally? As much as I love Lee, I'm not seeing a happy ending for this. I never did.

    Edit: I should note that I'm not a reader/watcher of the TV series or comics. It's totally possible that the above idea wouldn't work jack shit and I just don't know it.

  • He's going to die. After being bitten, he talked with the group and walked all the way to the waterfront, then through the sewers to the fallout shelter. Amputation must be done immediately after a bite, and the group didn't have anything to do it with. The infection is in his system now, and he's a dead man walking.

  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

    @Rock114 said: he's a dead man walking.

    He is a walking dead :p

  • @SouthWardRB said: At the end. I wanted to go alone. To gather my (Lee's) thoughts. Decide what I should do after I save Clem.

    And if I turn I don't want to endanger others. And Lee would make it to the house if he had Clem with him.

    I wanted to go alone on the fact that I can't really trust anyone in the crew. However since Lee got bit, going alone might endanger Clem since he might turn. So I swallowed my own feelings on the matter and brought people. Gotta do what's best for Clem

  • I totally asked for everyone's help, even though Kenny refused to help. I don't want Lee to die alone, I want him to be with his friends (especially Clem) when the time comes. I don't think it's that dangerous, really. They will see when Lee starts turning, just like they did with Duck.

  • @Rock114 said: He's going to die. After being bitten, he talked with the group and walked all the way to the waterfront, then through the sewers to the fallout shelter. Amputation must be done immediately after a bite, and the group didn't have anything to do it with. The infection is in his system now, and he's a dead man walking.

    Well it's been done in the comics before, as long as the amputation is done right just check up zombies on the walking dead wiki

  • I went alone. Didn't even tell the others I got bit. After the way none of them could be bothered to keep an eye on Clementine when she wandered out of the house because they were too busy with their own problems/not doing their job/just sitting around getting drunk, I was pretty much fed up with all of them anyway. And after what happened with Larry, I wouldn't trust Kenny not to just shoot Lee at the first opportunity. Him and Ben are both so untrustworthy, I think they'd be more of a liability than a help.

    Pretty much Lee's only goal at this point is to make sure Clem's okay before he dies. The others have a chance at getting away. As soon as Kenny mentioned there not being enough room on the boat, I figured Lee would be the one staying behind anyway. This way, they don't have to worry about Lee turning. And as for putting Clementine in danger, the infection seems to take a while to spread from a bite. That means he should have plenty of time to off himself before he turns. So he has that much time to find Clem and get her to safety.

  • @magodesky said: I went alone. Didn't even tell the others I got bit. After the way none of them could be bothered to keep an eye on Clementine when she wandered out of the house because they were too busy with their own problems/not doing their job/just sitting around getting drunk, I was pretty much fed up with all of them anyway. And after what happened with Larry, I wouldn't trust Kenny not to just shoot Lee at the first opportunity. Him and Ben are both so untrustworthy, I think they'd be more of a liability than a help.

    Pretty much Lee's only goal at this point is to make sure Clem's okay before he dies. The others have a chance at getting away. As soon as Kenny mentioned there not being enough room on the boat, I figured Lee would be the one staying behind anyway. This way, they don't have to worry about Lee turning. And as for putting Clementine in danger, the infection seems to take a while to spread from a bite. That means he should have plenty of time to off himself before he turns. So he has that much time to find Clem and get her to safety.

    At best his time is a day ( but not even that, zombification will drain all his energy until he dies and turn ). I got everyone along ( besides Ben because i dropped him ) and all of them was intent in helping me find Clem because I know I'll can't do it alone being since any chance of Lee living can be done with people behind my back.

Add Comment