User Avatar Image

List of characters

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users

CAREFUL: SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!
beware, list contains all met characters and their possible deaths.

So guys, as I am the type of guy who can't remember any names I made a list for myself, and thought I would screenshot each character as well as write down anything personal they reveal. So here you go. Please let me know if I made any mistakes. Thanks.

Cop †
EsJPX.jpg
First met: EP1, Start of game, Police car
Death: EP1, Zombified
Info: Police officer

Clementine
M8I5Q.jpg
First met: EP1, Clementines house, saw her in the woods before
Death: -
Info: Most likely lost both of her parents, smart, worried, curious, Groupmember

Clementine's Parents
4rAWV.jpg
First met: - EP1, Listened to three voicemails in their house
Death: ?
Info: Her Mom is called Diana and is a Doctor. Her dad Ed is an Engineer.

Shawn Greene †
42B6J.jpg
First met: EP1, Street in front of Clementine's house
Death: EP1, Greenes Farm, zombiefied
Info: -

Chet †
zmlVj.jpg
First met: EP1, Street in front of Clementine's house
Death: EP1, Gets zombificated if you wait until night
Info: Friend of Shawn

Andre Mitchell
xdcb5.jpg
First met: EP1, Street in front of Clementine's house if you leave during the night
Info: Cop, Friend of Shawn Greene, can't be met during the day

Hershel Greene
XAF9X.jpg
First met: EP1, Greenes Farm
Info: Farmer / Vet

Kenny
hS3x6.jpg
Info: Commercial Fisherman, Groupmember
Useful skills: Leadership

Duck / Ken Jr. †
MZ18K.jpg
Death: EP3, Get's shot before transforming by either Lee or Kenny in the woods near the train
Info: Son of Kenny/Katjaa, carefree, playful, unintelligent, former groupmember

Katjaa †
G4IdL.jpg
Death: EP3, Suicides before having to kill her Son Duck
Info: Veterinarian, former Groupmember
Useful skills: Nurse

Larry †
KRptK.jpg
First met: EP1, Drugstore
Death: EP2, Heart attack followed by getting head smashed by Kenny in the meat locker of the Dairy Farm
Info: Stubborn, Sulky, former Groupmember

Lilly
dTFPO.jpg
Info: Daughter of Larry, Mechanical admin at Airforce, former Groupmember, get's Left behind by Lee at SUV-stop OR leaves Group at train in EP3
Useful skills: Leadership, Combat

Doug †
3Vi8J.jpg
First met: EP1, Drugstone
Death: (optional: dies EP1, during Zombieattack at Drugstore if you chose to save Carley), (optional if saved Ep1: dies by gun from Lilly in EP3)
Info: Savvy IT Guy, smart, former Groupmember
Useful skills: Technician

Carley †
Xe2Fb.jpg
Death: (optional: dies EP1, during Zombieattack at Drugstore if you chose to save Doug), (optional if saved Ep1: dies by gun from Lilly in EP3)
Info: Reporter (Radio/Blog), not the brightest*Batteries- dilemma FIXED after EP1, former Groupmember, Crush on Doug (EP1), Crush on Lee (EP3)
Useful skills: Weaponry

Glenn
j40GJ.jpg
Death:?
Info: Pizzadriver(?), left Group to find friends in Atlanta

Irene †
lTwLW.jpg
First met: EP1, Motor Inn
Death: EP1, Suicide to prevent zombification

Mark †
0sjzQ.jpg
First met: Picked up between EP1 and EP2 at Air Force base when it was attacked
Death: EP2, died from his injuries of getting both legs chopped off at the St. John Diary

David Parker †
Qexqy.jpg
First met: EP2, Woods
Death: EP2, dies in the forest or at the Motor Inn from his injuries
Info: Teacher, Band director

Travis †
YtcWx.jpg
Death: EP2, Dies in the forest or gets shot at by Mark dieing from his injuries at the Motor Inn.

Ben Paul (†)
G6N3I.jpg
Death: Optional Ep4 if Lee chooses to let him drop in Crawford
Info: Band member, Groupmember, betrayed Group by stealing supplies and giving them to bandits in EP3 in order to save a friend
Useful skills: ?

Andy St. John †
Plel6.jpg
First met: EP2, In front of the Motor Inn
Death: EP2, gets killed by Lee or Zombies if you spare him
Info: Went to university, cannibal

Danny St. John †
QJbaK.jpg
First met: EP2, In front of the Motor Inn
Death: EP2, Killed by Lee or Zombies if you spare him.
Info: Went to highschool, former baseball player, cannibal

Brenda St. John †
wMTHl.jpg
First met: EP2, Dairy Farm
Death: EP2, at Dairy Farm by Zombie-Mark
Info: Widow, runs the Dairy with her 2 sons, cannibal.

Jolene †
qZXRf.jpg
First met: EP2, Camp in the woods
Death: EP2, gets shot by either Lee or Danny
Info: Former Save-Lots employee, went crazy, lost her daughter. Rape victim(?), knew the St.Johns, mentioned she brought them "meat"

Jolene's daughter
ndC2a.jpgLee's Family
5Jwnp.jpgMaybelle
EXJYv.jpg
First met: Dairy Farm
Info: Cow

Chuck (Charles) †
UXqLN.jpg
First met: EP3, at the train
Death: EP4, died in the Sewers after getting separated from the group saving Clementine
Info: plays guitar, Hobo, alcoholic

Omid
1vv85.jpg
First met: EP3, bridge at train station
Info: interested in Civil War history, spouse of Christa, Groupmember

Christa
C7dNP.jpg
First met: EP3, bridge at train station
Info: spouse of Omid, Groupmember, almost certainly pregnant

Molly (†)
Molly.jpg
First met: EP4, at the Port in Savannah
Death: optional, EP4 if Lee fails to rescue her from the Zombies during the Crawford mission
Info: former Crawford-survivor.

Vernon
Vernon.jpg
First met: EP4, Fallout shelter in the sewers
Info: Doctor, Cancer-survivor group

Brie †
brie.jpg
Death: EP4, attacked by Walkers in Crawford
Info: Cancer-survivor group

Joyce
Joyce.jpg

Unknown Cancer-survivor group members
Unknown2.jpgunknown1.jpg

Anna Correa
AnnaCorrea.jpg
First met: - Saw tape of her in Crawford
Info: Former Crawford-member, left after finding out about her pregnancy

Dr. Logan †
drelogan.jpg
First met: EP4, Crawford zombified, Crawford tapes
Death: Stabbed by Anna Correa
Info: Crawford Doctor, supplying Molly with medicine in exchange for sexual favors

C.Oberson
Coberson.jpg
First met: EP Posters in Crawford
Info: Crawford Leader

Mollys sister
Mollyssister.jpg
First met: -
Info: 14y old diabetic, sister of Molly

Status Summary
Alive
Clementine, Kenny, Ben Paul*, Omid, Christa
Dead:
Cop, Shawn Greene, Chet, Duck, Katjaa, Larry, Doug, Carley, Irene, Mark, David Parker, Travis, Andy St. John, Danny St. John, Brenda St. John, Jolene, Chuck, Brie, Ben Paul*,
Unknown:
Diana, Ed, Andre Mitchell, Hershel Greene, Lilly, Glenn, Molly

57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Rock114 said: I feel that this list would take a lot less time to make if you only included living characters.

But nice job nonetheless, really cool.

Well i made this list in episode 1 when nearly everyone was still alive.... not my fault telltale kills everyone lol.
    I simply updated it...

• I kinda like the running tally of who and their status, personally.

• Updated after finishing episode 4. Tell me if I got something wrong as I just finished the Episode (twice) 10 minutes ago.

• I'm pretty sure Oberson was the zombie hanging from the bell.

This list is great. For some reason "Went to college, cannibal" cracks me up as a description.

• Do you have any evidence that it was Oberson? I replayed that scene and compared the walker to the picture but it could really be anyone.

• I think there's enough room for doubt to fathom the concept that it's not Oberson. As I posted on another thread, I think it would be silly for Telltale to go through the trouble of introducing this guy and build him up as a sick leader only for him to show up dead with no relevance to the main plot.

He could very well still be alive and any resemblance between the zombie and Oberson could be a result of Telltale using similar designs to save on time (maby even to misguide us to think there's no way it could be Oberson). Unless he's just one of the contest winners, I see no reason why Telltale would bother establishing him without an integral meaning to the plot.

Nice job on the list by the way, it's very well done!

• Maybe Oberson is the talkie guy? Unlikely, probably, but hey. It'd be a hell of a twist. Plus, I could definately see this guy killing himself while Crawford died around him, and whoever that zombie was looked like he hanged himself to commit suicide. Given how much the Crawford survivors did to ensure their survival, I couldn't see that walker going undiscovered for more than a day if it wasn't when Crawford was overrun.

• @Rock114 said: Maybe Oberson is the talkie guy? Unlikely, probably, but hey. It'd be a hell of a twist. Plus, I could definately see this guy killing himself while Crawford died around him, and whoever that zombie was looked like he hanged himself to commit suicide. Given how much the Crawford survivors did to ensure their survival, I couldn't see that walker going undiscovered for more than a day if it wasn't when Crawford was overrun.

It would make sense actually in my opinion. Oberson was already in the city when Lee and Clem get there. Crawford had already fallen, throwing a serious setback in Oberson's plans, and he is now aiming to obtain something else from Lee and his group by using Clem as leverage. He would be a desperate man, a sick one as well, who needs to get back on top and may be exploiting Lee's group and their love for Clem for his own ends. I know he initially murdered all children when controlling Crawford, but now that Crawford has fallen, Oberson sees value in Clem and her use as a potential bargaining chip. Makes more sense than the voice being the senator's son and so forth.

I wouldn't put it past Telltale to try to mislead us into believing Oberson is dead. Again, why even introduce the guy if he serve no purpose in the plot. I think there is a lot more going on with him than initially seen.

• Nice man. Quick update.
    But I have 2 concerns. How did you find out the name of the cancer patient is Joyce?? It wouldnt let me talk to the people so I wonder how you know the name.
    and i think you can add the name of mollies sister. it is Hilda because molly named her weapon hilda also.

Add Comment