User Avatar Image

What Are Your Early Guesses to how Season 1 will end?

posted by kirby18 on - last edited - Viewed by 756 users

MAY BE SPOLIERS

Ok firstly, bravo tt- episode 4 brilliant cant say one negative thing about it (except Lee should be able to walk faster/ run haha) but what do you guys want OR think will happen to conclude the season ?

My personal opinion : telltale will be HEARTLESS people and it will end extremely sadly. Lee is gone, just like Duck he may have 3-4 hours left in him and I say my group (everyone except kenny) will all die as well unfortunately. I think Clem will be safe SOME way. I know its sick but I cant be the only one to think of this...but I think Clem might have to kill Lee. Im sure there will be a heart breaking good bye and then... but I guess we'll see. Hard for tt to make it without plot-holing it where lee and clem end up fine.

What do you think?

50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • this is not a spoilers thread you should probably take those out quickly.

• I have thought from the moment Lee met Clem that she will ultimately have to kill him, and he'll have to accept it. I realized this as soon as they introduced the first "survivor" character as a little girl. It makes the most sense, and it's the only rational way to end a game about zombies that the creators are forbidden from having a "cure" for since the author is still writing the comic.

Put simply, there is no other way for this game to "end" than to have Clementine end Lee's life using the same justifications that Lee made throughout the game to her. That's why I'm pretty confident this'll end up being one of the best games of the year, honestly. I hope it revives the adventure game genre, too.

• Episode 5: Lee becomes a Zombie and gets shot or Asks Kenny to end his life before he changes. My guess is Lee dies and Clem becomes the main protagonist for Season 2 but as a Teenager. Kenny dies Season 2 Episode 1. Clem starts exploring trying to find a cure. its a guess but it could happen if TellTale Games sees my guess

• @ITIATT said: this is not a spoilers thread you should probably take those out quickly.

You contradicted yourself there. I dont think it contains any indepth spoilers. I mean hypothetically you can say any thread contains spoilers...

• @GamingDragon316 said: Episode 5: Lee becomes a Zombie and gets shot or Asks Kenny to end his life before he changes. My guess is Lee dies and Clem becomes the main protagonist for Season 2 but as a Teenager. Kenny dies Season 2 Episode 1. Clem starts exploring trying to find a cure. its a guess but it could happen if TellTale Games sees my guess

I dont think Clem will become the main charatcer in season 2 I think it will be a different storyline completely. So people who didnt play season 1 can play and still get it. I wouldnt be surprised if some characters in season 1 carry over but they will all be non-major characters

• I am probably the only one who does not want a season 2 I feel that it would ruin the story and will not be as good as season 1. I think season one should and probably will end with Lee dying and im fine with that I never understood why people want games to end always with a happily ever after ending. I am going to tell you right now what i have learned in The Walking Dead is that there is no happily ever after.

• It's definitely going to end with Clem shooting Lee.

I can picture it out:
    Lee's going to be near death, and you start to view from his eyes (first person). Everything becomes hazy as his life is slipping away, and you catch a glimps of Clem standing above you with a gun pointed right between your eyes, and she's weeping. Then bam, gunshot, black screen, credits roll.

• I only know one thing.

Lee was bitten, Kenny has better things to do than to join... there is no need, or time, to care anymore. My Lee will make happen, what is possible, by any means necessary!

• Lee dies, probably shot by Clem. Clem's mum will not be found alive, that is too close to a happy ending for TWD. I hope that they wrap up that loose end, though. There will be several new characters, and one of them will be Clem's new protector. At this point it's too tough to call IMO if any of the major characters continue on to season 2, but my money is on Christa.

• At this point, my only bet is that Clem survives, Lee might die, and I have no utter idea about the rest of the group. Just like Carley, TTG let me down on Molly.

Then again, I honestly felt that Molly was introduced shortly after Chuck's death just to fill in the role of a street smart character, which Chuck had previously held, but right after that, would just leave. She might or might not reappear in Ep 5.

In regards to Season 2, it might sound crazy, but I think Molly will be made as the protagonist for the new season, if TTG considers the entire fanbase's request for a female protagonist. Honestly, she's the only one whose personality matches up to Lee, only a bit more fiery and headstrong.

Alternatively, TTG could just start off with someone from a different state in the States, like a protagonist from Brooklyn or something, so that might mean that all events are actually happening simultaneously on a different location.

Add Comment