User Avatar Image

What do you think about Episode 4?

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 296 users

It was pure awesome. There were so many twists in this game... like Omid getting back on his feet, people speculating he would have died in this episode because of his leg. :D

Christ... I just hope it will be the same twist in Episode 5 with Lee.

I also found out very original the zombie hanging by the bell. O.o

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Episode was AWESOME. I was screaming insults at the walkers during the shotgun scene, especially when Lee's leg got caught in the stairs. I thought I was gonna die there, pulled myself out, and Ben...christ I wish I'd saved him... But since I'm one of those "live with your choices" guys, I'll have to settle for taking out my rage and guilt on the walkie talkie guy.

• The episode didn't really tug at my heart strings until the end but the episode was good in it's own way. It was by far the most exciting and action packed among the episodes so far.

My favorite episodes are still 2 and 3

• I finished it two hours ago and I'm still sad.I dropped Ben,but not because I hated him or else,I thought he will die no matter what(like Shawn).And walkers were coming to get us.So...I'm still sorry for the kid.

I was really scared when I didn't see Clem in the house.But the final scene...thet hit me most.Lee got bit and when he said "Oh,noo,noo.." I just froze.

In the end,it was great episode.Knowing that Lee will die in next episode,how will I have the strength to play the next episode ? =/

• Best episode yet, most dramatic as well. Lots of mystery and twists. Kinda mad at IGN for giving it only a 7.5/10 because "too much Ben" when Ben hardly has any role in this episode except for the decision involving his life. The Ben decision wasn't that hard to make since he screwed up way too many times. Clementine understood when I told her why he died, so his death doesn't drastically effect anyone

Also, Molly is a badass. Too bad she was just a one episode character like Glenn :(

• @VenicStorm said: Also, Molly is a badass. Too bad she was just a one episode character like Glenn :(

I wouldn't be too sad about this. I highly doubt she's gone for good. Seeing as how there's still plenty more Savannah to explore, I think we'll see her again. And I bet she'll definitely re-join us when she finds out Clementine has been kidnapped.

• Episode 4 was GREAT. I enjoyed the shooting, even though it wasnt that big of a deal lol but it was nice to use the gun like in a FPS. I was glad to see that Omid and Christa are in my group still and not killed off. This episode really seemed to have highs and lows, at times I felt like we were getting somewhere and others it just hit rock bottom with the things that happened. Loosing Chuck sucked, I was hoping he would be around a little longer. Lee getting bit really made me angry, I was like nonononononono out loud at the screen when he was cursing. Im in denial still, hes not like the others....:(

• It did look like a scratch, but when Lee was tangling with the Walker it clearly looked like he was bitten.
    Either way, I'm kinda used to main/likable characters like Lee dying off in video games. It's no big surprise.*

Cole from Infamous died.*
    Zero from Megaman died and Megaman himself.*
    Luis Sera From Resident Evil 4
    Zack from Final Fantasy 7 crisis Core
    Roach and Ghost from MW3 (Roach was shot and burned alive)*
    And the list goes on and on.*

I guess they're trying to make the story more dramatic.*

• This one was incredible and is my favorite episode by far. My only complaint is that Crawford was built up so much to be this amazing stronghold with elite masterminds of true cruelty that required something more than just bashes to the head to overcome, but once you get there it's just filled with more zombies. I'm keeping this one and only reservation on hold however as episode 5 might dwell into what episode 4 was hinting at with that scenario.

• @Final X said: It did look like a scratch, but when Lee was tangling with the Walker it clearly looked like he was bitten.
    Either way, I'm kinda used to main/likable characters like Lee dying off in video games. It's no big surprise.*

Zero from Megaman died and Megaman himself.

Sorry about being off topic but Zero and Megaman died too many times.

• Honestly, this was a good episode, but nothing really happened until the final chapter. What a cliffhanger...

Add Comment