User Avatar Image

Did [spoiler] In Your Game?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users

When a Walker was attacking Molly and you had to shoot the Walker I accidentally shot Molly (Whoops, my bad :3) So...if you DIDN'T shoot Molly by accident, what happens? In my game she died, did she die in any other peoples games? I'm curious.

37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was gonna shoot the walker that grabbed Molly but was surprised when Clem nailed it. Nice to see all that target practice paying off.

  • I didn't even know that she could die 0.o;

  • She lived, and complimented me on my shooting.

  • @StreetsAhead24 said: I didn't even know that she could die 0.o;

    Me either, that's hilarious. Lee having a real Lilly-esque friendly-fire moment there. :D

    It was a pretty tight shot. I tried to land a body shot on the zombie first to separate them a bit, but only head-shots count. 'Guess I was lucky I didn't accidentally put a bullet down Molly's ear. :D

  • I lost Molly in my "real" playthrough - the first one I do, where I stick with whatever happens - because I completely suck at the iron sights sections - I died a ridiculous number of times trying to get into the nurses' station. At least my incompetence makes Chuck's sacrifice necessary.

  • @fanganga said: I lost Molly in my "real" playthrough - the first one I do, where I stick with whatever happens - because I completely suck at the iron sights sections - I died a ridiculous number of times trying to get into the nurses' station. At least my incompetence makes Chuck's sacrifice necessary.

    Did you know that it's entirely possible to kill every single walker attacking Clem at the start? For each shot I managed to kill one, except for the last one that TT makes invincible to make Chuck's sacrifice neccessary. And even then I had a second or two where, if he had been just like the other walkers, I could've shot him and Clem, and probably Chuck, would have been saved. It just seems to unesseccary for Chuck to die.

  • I tried to shoot the zombie, but I wouldn't get a clear shot. I would've shot Molly, but Clem killed the zombie.

  • I made the shot, and saved Molly. I also didn't know she could die! Telltale seem to be branching out a little more now that we're coming to the end of the seasons. It's good to see!

  • just finished my do nothing Lee playthrough, so i discovered another thing that can happen!

    If you dont bring Clem with you (she stays if youre silent : p) and you dont shoot the walker or Molly, Molly will just keep fighting, Lee will then automatically start shooting walkers until hes out of ammo and Molly gets cut off from you and you dont get to see what happens to her

    so in total it seems theres:
    1. Shoot the walker, she lives
    2. Miss the walker, Clem shoots it, she lives
    3. Leave Clem at the house, miss the walker, miss Molly, she escapes... possibly.
    4. Leave Clem at the house, shoot Molly, she dies.

  • @FollowLilly said: just finished my do nothing Lee playthrough, so i discovered another thing that can happen!

    If you dont bring Clem with you (she stays if youre silent : p) and you dont shoot the walker or Molly, Molly will just keep fighting, Lee will then automatically start shooting walkers until hes out of ammo and Molly gets cut off from you and you dont get to see what happens to her

    so in total it seems theres:
    1. Shoot the walker, she lives
    2. Miss the walker, Clem shoots it, she lives
    3. Leave Clem at the house, miss the walker, miss Molly, she escapes... possibly.
    4. Leave Clem at the house, shoot Molly, she dies.

    There's a fifth possibility. If you don't shoot at ALL (which happened to me simply cause I was waiting for a clearer shot) and brought Clem, she kills the zombie for you. Lee just looks at his gun like "The hell? I KNOW I didn't shoot..." and then you see Clementine standing there with hers like a pro.

Add Comment