User Avatar Image

Connection lost while downloading?

posted by buntah on - last edited - Viewed by 855 users

I'm trying to download Episode 4 and I keep getting a message telling me the connection was lost while downloading ... but I'm only at 0% ... and obviously my internet connection is working fine cuz I'm here! Is there a problem on Telltale's end that I don't know about?

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You guys are lucky, I'm still not able to download episode 3.
    The download just quits on me around 90% every time.
    I've sent my refund request to Telltale this morning, because I've tried every possible fix I could find on the forums, but nothing works.

• I have the same problem.
    Download starts connection lost at 0,00% this sucks

• Ok now its proceeding but only till 33% Then the message 'connection lost' pops up and the download begins from 10%

• i have the same problem, telltale please help us , this is agreat game , and never had this problem with episodes 1-3

• Just checked it 2 seconds ago and I too am having the same issue. At 0% it tells me my connection is lost. Which is impossible because i see the "Ep 4 is out now" words going across.

Someone at Telltale please help me as soon as possible as me my bro have been waiting anxiously for this for weeks.

• @JordyLicht said: You guys are lucky, I'm still not able to download episode 3.
    The download just quits on me around 90% every time.
    I've sent my refund request to Telltale this morning, because I've tried every possible fix I could find on the forums, but nothing works.

Are we luckier? It means we have to play through another episode on top of what you have to. If this situation occurs where its months and there isn't a fix and I finally come to realize it.... its going to feel like a massive kick in the balls.

-__-

• I have the same problem. I have tried manual downloading the files. It crashed on me once, after that it does not recognize the files anymore. The download does not even start. I will never pay for Telltale games again.

• I have the exact same problem! It says 'connection lost' at 0%! I could handle last time, because even though the connection on the other episodes stopped downloading I just re-clicked and it eventually downloaded the episode. What's really pissing me off is that even though there's a lot of us with the same problem, TellTale is refusing to resolve the issue! They could even communicate with us to let us know what is happening, but no, they just sit on their arses and go, "DUHH?!" I so should of downloaded from Steam instead :( I'm sorry, I know I'm moaning but other than that, I think TellTale have done a really good job with this game.

• @buntah said: I just saw this thread ... I'm trying it now

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33233

Finished the manual install and it detected it as installed... now I've progressed to the walkingdead101.exe has stopped working bug... this is so ridiculous... every episode a new bug to work through... at least I've learnt my lesson, not doing this again.

Add Comment