User Avatar Image

is there any way.. (ep. 4 spoilers)

posted by Chuck's Guitar on - last edited - Viewed by 442 users

... that Lee can survive his new injury?

Also, did the doctor really kidnap Clem? It might just be coincedence that everyone in the bomb shelter evacuated before Lee arrived.

21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee's fine, hes not like the others.
    All of yall are just making things worse.

• What makes him unlike the others, though? Lee is just an ordinary guy - he's no different from his crew, or Rick from the main series, for example. It just seems bleak, is all.

• @Chuck's Guitar said: What makes him unlike the others, though? Lee is just an ordinary guy - he's no different from his crew, or Rick from the main series, for example. It just seems bleak, is all.

Follow was referencing Kenny when he talked about Duck's illness.

• @Chuck's Guitar said: ... that Lee can survive his new injury?

Also, did the doctor really kidnap Clem? It might just be coincedence that everyone in the bomb shelter evacuated before Lee arrived.

There is no cure for Walker bites. And no, the guy on the radio said he was definitely not Vernon.

• @KCohere said: There is no cure for Walker bites. And no, the guy on the radio said he was definitely not Vernon.

So obviously we just take his word for it.

• @Kaapo said: So obviously we just take his word for it.

This. The voices sounded similar, but not enough to be for sure. Still, I have become really fond of Lee. I expected him to be on Rick's level of untouchable, and it seems extremely questionable to slowly die out because of a very minor walker wound. But, then again... :\

I'm waiting for a loophole. Did anyone else excise themselves from the group to go it alone to find Clem? I hid the bite and decided to go the "Old Snake" route a la MGS4: finish your business, by yourself. Finish the fight!

• Unless he chops off his arm before it spreads he could potentially survive. But they have no way of knowing if that would work so I doubt they would do it.

• @Kaapo said: So obviously we just take his word for it.

Yes. In this case, I think we do considering this guy has been plaguing us since before we even got there. He's been talking to Clementine all the way back at the motor inn but when we got to where Vernon was staying with his people, he had no idea who Lee was. So yeah, Im pretty sure that Walkie Man is not Vernon. He's just a red herring.

• Well guys next episode is the last for this season

• @KCohere said: Yes. In this case, I think we do considering this guy has been plaguing us since before we even got there. He's been talking to Clementine all the way back at the motor inn but when we got to where Vernon was staying with his people, he had no idea who Lee was. So yeah, Im pretty sure that Walkie Man is not Vernon. He's just a red herring.

I don't think it's Vernon either, I just find it ridiculous to consider his words evidence of that.

Add Comment