User Avatar Image

Why didn't Molly hug me??? :'((

posted by kongdong on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users

When I played I was very nice to molly. I said I understand her when she told about her sister and such.. but when she said goodbye she never came to hug me. when i watched a lets play on youtube she went up to Lee and hugged him! But not me! Wtf. What do I need to say or do to make her hug me?

43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fuck the hug from Molly! The only girls there's worth caring about in The Walking Dead Is Clem and Carley!

• @kongdong said: Uff let me see if I can remember what choices they had.
    I blocked both of her attacks. I told her why she is leaving us. I stopped kenny from shooting her. When she was beating the zombie I said I think she got him. and I said I understand her when she explained about her sister. and when she left our group I said why she doesnt come with us on the boat. Basically I choose always very nice replies towards her. so it pisses me off to see someone else gets hugged but not me.

I made the exact same choices, and she hugged me.

• what if she somehow knows you're (or were) interested in someone else? Did everyone tell Katjaa that they were fond of Carley?

• @rachellouise85 said: what if she somehow knows you're (or were) interested in someone else? Did everyone tell Katjaa that they were fond of Carley?

When was that? I don't recall a conversation like that at all.

• Think it's one of the options when talking to Katjaa by the train. She says she's sorry about Carley, and asks if you were fond of her. Then you can confirm you were, or deny it. I said I was, and Lee says it's not really the time/place for romance, but yes, he was fond of her. Not sure how the other responses pan out. (can't remember the exact words, sorry)

• yes, I said that too, but I think there's no way Lee mention it to anyone else.

• hmm...what about when you're searching the house for Clem, did Lee find Molly more than once asking "what are you dong?" or keep asking where Clem is each time?

• I remember what you mean now, not absolutely sure but I think my Lee said he had been fond of her. As to the house, don't remember.

• I didn't even know you could hug her. I respected her character; but I felt no emotional connection to her.

I knew about her little "exchange" of services, but didn't confront her. I was planning to use that bit of information against her in an opportune moment and shock her, twist her stomach emotionally if the moment ever arose; much good that will do since Lee is a dead man walking.

• @rachellouise85 said: Think it's one of the options when talking to Katjaa by the train. She says she's sorry about Carley, and asks if you were fond of her. Then you can confirm you were, or deny it. I said I was, and Lee says it's not really the time/place for romance, but yes, he was fond of her. Not sure how the other responses pan out. (can't remember the exact words, sorry)

All of the other options also in the end say yes :) Or imply it. If you say 'I'm fine' Katjaa tells you to be honest and Lee says "I'm fine. I liked her, but she's gone now." "..." Implies it because he didn't reject it, and "I'm used to it by now", I forgot exactly but he said that he was used to losing people you cared about now with how the world is.

I didn't hug her on mine, forever faithful to Carley even if she's gone. Plus I didn't really love Molly. On my extra playthrough though she hugged me, yet I didn't get to save her, Clem did. I was nice to her most of the time, though.

Add Comment