User Avatar Image

My Theory on season 1 finale

posted by PaperNuke on - last edited - Viewed by 723 users

My theory on the finale ending.

Heres my prediction on how this season will end. The last chapter will go something like this.

After losing a few more members of the group, Lee will finally kill the Radio guy who took Clementine. There will be a short scene of Lee and Clem reuniting.
Lee will show clem that he is bitten which would make her cry but then she will also show Lee that she is also bitten. The final choice in this season finale would to
die together or have Lee shoot Clem and then himself. Dark as hell but yea thats what telltale wants.

Lee: Look here sweetpea....I got something to tell you..(Shows the bite)
Clem: (Cries uncontrollably)
Lee: Everything is going to be ok, your safe now.
Clem: Everything is wrong! im not safe, were not safe
Lee: Its ok, we found you, were gonna take you back to the boat
Clem: ....Im gonna die....
Lee: What?! why would you say that?!
Clem: (shows him the bite on her hand)
Lee: oh god.....no...noo....
Clem: Its ok Lee, as long as we die together

(Other members of the group enter the room)

Other survivors: Is everything ok?
Lee: shes bitten, were both bitten..
Other survivor: oh god...Lee im so sorry. What are you going to do?

Choice#1 Lee: get to the boat, were staying....( choose to die together with clementine)
Choice#2 Lee: go...save yourselves, im going to take care of Me and Clem (Choose to shoot her then yourself)
Choice#3 Lee: Someone finish this, we dont want to come back as walkers (Choose Other Survivor to shoot you and Clem)

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Spoilers....

edit: also way to be a debby downer :( . we can still save clem

• I hope we can save Clem but the way telltale wants to be dark this is what i think is gonna happen. Its sad but thats what i think the devs are aiming for and I think this scene will pull tears out of many who care for Lee and Clem. what a terrible ending huh? Imagine the final scene as Lee and Clemintine are both turning or even worst where Lee has to shoot her and then finally himself...talk about saddest ending ever OMG:eek:

• Wow that's demented as fuck.
    Honestly, why wouldn't there be an option to give her to Omid and Christa?
    Instead of sealing her fat with a murder/suicide? lol

• User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED

I see no reason for Clem to be bitten or to die in the next episode.

Simply because it would generate so much hate on the forums, it will never happen :-)

• @ITIATT said: Spoilers....

edit: also way to be a debby downer :( . we can still save clem

i dont want to save clem any longer, her ignorance has caused me my life. they'll force lee to save her life but if given a choice, she's dying with me

• User Avatar Image
    Mrwalto69 BANNED

Bit messed up don't you think ?
    I think that the guy who was staring at Lee as he was burying the kid is the one who took Clem , imean he strongly looked like the guy in the picture in the house with the kid who died , and he had a really interest in Lee by creeping on him , maybe it's something in Lee's past ? maybe the senators brother ? or himself? far fetched i know ,
    I personally believe Kenny out of Christa or Omid and Ben ,
    or maybe Christa and Omid take Clem after Lee dies ,
    I personally think the guy who has Clem has a history with Lee and wants revenge ,

• @marcu5 said: i dont want to save clem any longer, her ignorance has caused me my life. they'll force lee to save her life but if given a choice, she's dying with me

lol. After everything you save clem bring her back to the boat. christa says " Lee toss clem on the boat." lee responsed with, " nope if im going down shes coming with me"

• But why would people be mad if Clem dies thats what makes the story more heart tugging. No im not some creepy person who wants to see a child die but it is only a game guys if clem and lee both die i see no reason for hate its The Walking Dead sad things happen

• @wolfen100 said: But why would people be mad if Clem dies thats what makes the story more heart tugging. No im not some creepy person who wants to see a child die but it is only a game guys if clem and lee both die i see no reason for hate its The Walking Dead sad things happen

because Lee's dead too

Add Comment