User Avatar Image

Season 2's character...

posted by ITIATT on - last edited - Viewed by 641 users

I know this season is not over and should maybe not jump the gun, but do you think we will play as someone from the current group or another random guy with all new characters? If you could skip ahead a few years ( I know they said they couldn't because they dont know where the walking dead universe would be then.) but if they found a way to. I think you should play as an older Clementine.

I know im obviously not the first to suggest it, but I think it would make the most sense. I feel like clem has seen all your actions and she takes that into how she would probably deal with things in the future. So in my opinion it would make sense since she got the way she handles things from lee. ( telltale stated they didn't want a main character where you had to learn a lot of their past from.)

My last opinion is I feel like they need to at least include characters from this season to make the other feel connected. OH AND ONE MORE....would someone please quickly chop Lee's arm off....HURRY...thanks.

What are your opinions? you don't have to agree with mine.

111 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I very much doubt we'll play as an 8 year old clementine and seen as the actual walking dead comics have only gone as far as about 3 years I seriously doubt we'll be playing add clementine in season 2!

• If I'm honest I'd like to either play as Ben or Kenny in Season 2, it would be pretty cool if they took Clementime with them as Lees dying wish (If he dies). If not that I wouldn't like playing as a new group, but I'd like it to be after seaosn 1 time wise. But I think it would be cool to play as Kenny or Ben?

• I expect that it will be a character as yet unknown to us. I'm still pretty pissed that TTG has killed off Lee.

• Season 2 will follow the adventures of Zombie Lee. It will be "The Walking Dead, Season 2: The Quest for Brains."

• RDR Spoilers inbound:

Remember how the main character dies but you continue on as a new one? I would really, really, miss Lee but also think it would be pretty cool if halfway through the episode Lee turns or offs himself right before and for the rest of the episode you take control of Kenny. Game ends with Kenny and Clem sailing away into the sunset/sunrise. Season 2 you play as Clem 5-10 years later in a new group of survivors along with Kenny, but Kenny dies the first episode.

• I fyou play as Clem, no matter what, you're gunna have a bad time!

• I wouldn't mind finishing up the episode as Kenny. It'd be great way to end my bromance.

• @LokiHavok said: I fyou play as Clem, no matter what, you're gunna have a bad time!

I only suggested it since everyone wants to play as a character from the current group. And clem is the only one with the background you know and would make the choices you made in season 1. If you played as kenny but you were a nice lee and saved everyone it just wouldn't work..

• Kenny would be an apt Season 2 character. He's the only char who has survived thus far since Ep 1. At least one that's still in the group. And in alot of ways his character is "wiped clean" of any other responsibilities (Duck & Katjaa). Would be a pretty good decision on TTGs part IMO, to have him as the protag.

• @LokiHavok said: Kenny would be an apt Season 2 character. He's the only char who has survived thus far since Ep 1. At least one that's still in the group. And in alot of ways his character is "wiped clean" of any other responsibilities (Duck & Katjaa). Would be a pretty good decision on TTGs part IMO, to have him as the protag.

Like I said just wouldn't work imo. All of a sudden you're trying to save everyone you can when the kenny we all know leaves everyone behind.

Add Comment