User Avatar Image

Bite of Scratch?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 517 users

So I didn't see the walker bite Lee, and the wound honestly looks more of a scratch to me. I know this is like the "Oh the shot didn't kill Carley" thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwpvyzUIRc8
1:12

After looking at his wrist it looks like a scratch maybe? Or hell maybe it is a bite.

Also if any mods see this please change title to "Bite or Scratch" I keep looking at my typo and its bugging the hell out of me.

56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Killing Lee will be a very gutsy move on the part of TT but why take a risk to introduce an entirely new character for season 2 when we are invested into Lee? A grown up Clem might work but that means jumping the story 8 to 10 years and I can't see that. Love it or hate, I will play episode 5.

• @ZombieGoBoom said: Killing Lee will be a very gutsy move on the part of TT but why take a risk to introduce an entirely new character for season 2 when we are invested into Lee? A grown up Clem might work but that means jumping the story 8 to 10 years and I can't see that. Love it or hate, I will play episode 5.

Ya I don't see the point of having a new protagonist. Just would be a hit or miss. And if every season they just kill everyone off what's the point?

• You can hear the walker chomp on his wrist so that pretty much erases all doubt about it not being a bite to me.

• @ITIATT said: Ya I don't see the point of having a new protagonist. Just would be a hit or miss. And if every season they just kill everyone off what's the point?

thats why i know they won't kill Lee. Its the same reason they won't kill Rick

No point in dragging a character through all that crap just to kill him off. then its just pointless.

• @Siniistar said: thats why i know they won't kill Lee. Its the same reason they won't kill Rick

No point in dragging a character through all that crap just to kill him off. then its just pointless.

The one thing is they have said they knew the ending since they started episode 1. Before they even knew they would have a second season. So in my eyes the don't see what they're about to do. Poor Lee

• It's just a scratch--he's not like the others. All ya'll are jus' making it worse! :mad:

• @Merc said: It's just a scratch--he's not like the others. All ya'll are jus' making it worse! :mad:

Merc I love Lee almost as much as Kenny is crazy, it's hard but Lees going to die.

Don't make it hard on him, Just one between the eyes.

• @Siniistar said: thats why i know they won't kill Lee. Its the same reason they won't kill Rick

Kirkman said Rick's death is a possibility, in order to keep the story realistic. It might happen, it might not. Heck, maybe sacrificing Lee means Rick will live, since we now have a protagonist who's going to die.

• @chaz99 said: So Lee is done. And the "doctor" is the perv on the radio. I guess we have a new protagonist for season 2.

Yeah, no. He specifically states that he isn't Vernon - and why would he lie? He doesn't need to be dishonest at all; he has Lee by the short and curlies.

@chaz99 said: thats why i know they won't kill Lee. Its the same reason they won't kill Rick

No, it's not. The show can't kill Rick because it doesn't have the right to; the comicbook probably won't kill Rick because it's established him, painstakingly, over the course of years of hard work. On the other hand, TTG has established a character that is, for all intents and purposes, a complete throwaway. Think about it: his parents, his brother? Dead. Girlfriend? Wife? No. Kids? None. What is the only thing he has to take care of? Clementine. Once she's safe - or on the road to safety - Lee is, ostensibly, meaningless.

Add Comment