User Avatar Image

SPOILERS: Did anyone have similar choices I made in episode 4?

posted by coolmack24 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users

In Episode 4, which I just played, The main choices I made were

1. I killed the boy zombie in the attic.

2. I decided to kill Ben when he was in the bell tower, because Clementine was already outside and Ben was a real A-hole for being in the bandit group and leaving Clementine (and yes I know he said he was shaken and he just ran away, but still.)

3. I decided not to show the bite because I was afraid they were going to kick me out of the group because of that.

4. I took Kenny with me to find Clem because I wanted Omid taken care of by Christa.

Anybody have the same (or almost the same) choices as me?

59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I killed the kid.

I figured Crawford would be too dangerous for Clem, so I told her to stay at the house and gave her a gun.

I let Ben die.

I told Vernon I'd think about Clem going with him.

I showed the bite.

In the end everyone but Ben and Molly (killed in Crawford by walkers RIP) came with me.

• I used the gun and it just causes you to have less time to escape, no they don't crawl through the hole.

• -I killed the boy.

-I was honest with Vernon.

-I took Clem with me.

-I saved Ben.

-At the end, Ben, Omid, and Christa came with me.

-My choice of words were "What do you want from me?"

• @John W. said: I mean, if you've seen the show or read the comics, you should really have expected that response from them. I think it turns out that they actually ALL go with you if you show them the damn bite, for all the sense that makes.

Well, it does make sense. They're not coming with you because of their personal feelings unless you show them the bite, which makes them see it as a last request.

• @Dave of Canada said: Well, it does make sense. They're not coming with you because of their personal feelings unless you show them the bite, which makes them see it as a last request.

The thing is Christa is pregnant. I secretly know this. Why would she jeopardise here safety and potential child to tag along on what could be yet, another suicide mission?

• -I killed the boy, I gave Kenny a chance to do it but he wasn't buying it so I went over and smashed his head with my wrench.

-I left Clem at the house, no way was I going to take a child to Crawford where everyone thought they were alive and carrying guns and hating kids.

-Even though I debated dropping Ben, I just couldn't. He did make tons of bad choices but he didn't do any of them for evil, he just made dumb decisions. To me killing him was wrong even though I had to think on it for a second. I will drop him on my second play through though.

-I told Vernon I'd think about it, he was showing concern so I decided not to get pissed at him for offering to help. He also saw disfunction in the group, he was only trying to help.

-I hid the bite and asked to go alone because I was bitten, I didn't want anyones blood on my hands if I turned before I found Clem. My thought was since I was dead anyway, I can suicide the last episode with no concern for myself, only rescuing Clem and getting her somewhere safe and with people who can care for her when I turn. I really hope she isn't the one to kill me, I'd prefer Kenny or a stranger.

• @NeonBlade said: The thing is Christa is pregnant. I secretly know this. Why would she jeopardise here safety and potential child to tag along on what could be yet, another suicide mission?

That doesn't make sense.

• - let kenny kill him, which seemed to be the right decision because he sounded like he needed to, to get over the whole Duck thing

- saved Ben, which I dont regret I STILL HAVE FAITH that hes a good kid just unlucky and not the brightest kid. He promises he'll make it up so I trust him

- Showed the bite

- and took everyone with me besides kenny, I told him to f off so he can take the boat to nowhere by himself.

• I killed the boy. I'd let Kenny kill Duck so I figured I owed him this one. I think it's up there as one of the most horrible things I've had to do in a computer game with the walk to him and Lee's thoughts on seeing the empty water bottle, food bowl etc. I shot him as soon as I was close enough, anything else would have felt a bit too barbaric.

I took Clem with me to Crawford. If there was a choice to leave her at the house with someone besides a passed out Omid I'd have taken that. I'd also got into her bad books earlier in the episode when I tried to get her to go away from the dog carcass and obviously when you leave her to go with Kenny to look for a boat.

I saved Ben. I just couldn't bring myself to just let him fall to his death, even if he has proved himself to be completely useless so far.

I threatened Vernon. As much as his idea made sense you still don't really know anything about his group and the thought of Lee just willingly leaving Clem didn't sit right with me.

I showed the bite to everyone. I was close to hiding it but figured that wouldn't get me anywhere. Christa and Omid willingly came along with me and I talked Ben into coming along by pointing out how Clem had stuck up for him. Kenny mouthed off at me not caring about his family after the early days so I told him to go fuck himself.

I went with 'What do you want from me' as my final words. I didn't see the point in trying to threaten someone you can't see or know anything about.

• @Dee Jay said: I went with 'What do you want from me' as my final words. I didn't see the point in trying to threaten someone you can't see or know anything about.

Yeah, same. It's funny, though, because he just kinda ques up the radio and goes, "Dur?"

Add Comment