User Avatar Image

Always been on Kenny's side - he stays behind ??

posted by TripleZero on - last edited - Viewed by 805 users

Ok, i dont get this.

Ive always been on kenny's side literally.

Helped kill larry, defended duck etc.

Still he refuses to come with me?

I helped him with duck been honest with him, still he says "you looked out for me in the beginning but recently i kept looking out for myself instead than me"

WTF

I checked all my episode stats, and i was always on his side...

79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just face it, he's a batshit crazy asshole.

I only keep him around for episode 5 since I can surely use a meatshield somewhere. Sorry, no saving you this time. Shouldn't have been such a pain in the ass despite me being so friendly to you. Say hi to your family...

You better can do that...

• @Hassat Hunter said: Just face it, he's a batshit crazy asshole.

I only keep him around for episode 5 since I can surely use a meatshield somewhere. Sorry, no saving you this time. Shouldn't have been such a pain in the ass despite me being so friendly to you. Say hi to your family...

That is exactly what I said in another thread. I brought everyone along to use as meatshields to get to clem before Lee turns.

• @Hassat Hunter said: Just face it, he's a batshit crazy asshole.

How is he a batshit crazy asshole?

I bet i would be too if my wife and son had just died.. the fact that he is trying to help Lee (well my Lee) is amazing

• Yeah, in my canon save Kenny was totally cool in the end. We said he'd be a terrible friend if he didn't come to help with Clem. I copied that same save and rewound, and saved Ben. Then , after saving Ben, he acted like I had failed him COUNTLESS times throughout the episodes. He even said that there were a lot of times I hadn't been there for him, which I call bullshit on. Tell him Clem is your family and he'll come along.

• The way he acted in the harbor, wanting to kill molly even if she was no longer a threat, hating on me Lee, being drunk. Not caring about Clem or anyone else at all.

Can't get a bigger asshole that that. Even with your family dead, why so willing to sacrifice everything you still have?

• I don't want him with me. I want him to go fuck himself and realize that he's all alone, his family is dead and because of his selfishness, he'll die alone without a single soul giving a crap about pathetic life. I think that is worse than Lee's fate.

• Die Lillylover. Team Kenny all the way. Kenny never killed someone in the group in cold blood.

• @LokiHavok said: Die Lillylover. Team Kenny all the way. Kenny never killed someone in the group in cold blood.

So, I should die because I prefer Lilly over Kenny? Wow...

Kenny never killed anyone in cold blood? *Cough* Larry *Cough*... Not to mention all the rest he killed indirectly...

• I wasn't being serious lol.

Nah not in cold blood. Like the murderous wench that Lilly is. She shot someone over pure speculation. Kenny made a logical choice of a preemptive mercy killing on Larry's part. Before he inevitably came back as a walker to devour the whole group int he confined meat locker.

• @YamiRaziel said: I don't want him with me. I want him to go fuck himself and realize that he's all alone, his family is dead and because of his selfishness, he'll die alone without a single soul giving a crap about pathetic life. I think that is worse than Lee's fate.

This is how i felt about Lilly, just replace He with She, and remove the family part :D

Add Comment